The good old trusty spunk bucket.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

We've all known one or two, (for the female viewers think donor instead of bucket).

I think my favourite was a trollop by the name of "big nose" who had a thing about B company 40 Cdo, she'd drive into camp on a Friday night and shag her way through the B Coy spiders block. She'd park her little 50cc put put outside 4 troop's accom then work her way through 4 troop on Friday, 5 troop on Saturday and finish off with 6 troop on Sunday. Proper little trooper was our big nose. The fact her old fella was a SNCO in the RAF just made it better.

I even swamped on her one night after she crawled into my wank chariot after a rather heavy night down the light bob in Taunton, still she held no malice and let me do the deed in the morning. She only once complained, but we had nicked her motor cycle helmet and about 30 of use cracked a quick one off and deposited our man goo into it so fair enough really.

So who else had a pet "lazy mans wank" where they were based?

2. Oh my ferkin god,you bootys are just unbelievably disgusting :wink: ,we RN types would never get up to somthing like that ,we have the highest respect for women and would never subject them too anything as degradeing as you lot do or did :wink: :D

3. I had one nicknamed "The honking Zebra". Her actual name was K***y F**********m in Helston circa 2002.

She got her name because when I met her in Trelawneys she was wearing a Zebra print dress (classy) and had questionable body odour. She used to come back to Culdrose with me many a night, it was a little disconcerting when the MOD plod let her straight in every time with a smirk and a "Hello K***y"

If I couldn't be arsed to get a taxi, her skanking mum's house was required but I tried to stay away from that because it was so fcuking grimming. Her Mum used to say things like "Back again are we boy? You must be mad, the rest of them learn their lessons once."

She was absolute filth beyond what you could imagine, she had absolutely no morals or airs and graces and is the only woman I know to piss in a pussers cabin sink. A firm believer in A2M, I have no doubt at all that there are plenty more out there who have rattled this filthbag.

I suspect Tommo has probably had a go too.

4. Gentlemen
    Please treat these young ladies (use the term loosely) with a little respect. They are not slappers,slags, gronks etcetera. As an RAF WO informed me at Aberporth (and he was a good man) they are "Toys for the Boys" :p :p

5. wet_blobby

One of the funniest things said to me happened with "one of the boys toys". I was on guard duty at Norton Manor one saturday night, me and my oppo were doing the old perimiter bimble and we'd go past each spider block looking at all the women getting shagged (all blocks were ground level facing the woods, and we had no curtains anyway) after about an hour of this we nipped into our block for a quick cuppa. Some slapper was in there getting it doggy style at the time so boys, being boys an all, my oppo hands me his SLR, drops his combats an shoves his dick in her face, after about 5 minutes she takes it out of her mouth and turns to me (stood there holding 2 SLR's and trying to have a cup of tea whilst watching the fun) and say's "what the fcuk is wrong with you, arn't you going to join in as well?" Well, I take the security of crown property very seriously so declined her kind offer.

6. I love the women of this fine nation, they never fail to deliver!

7. I reckon some of these said strumpets subscribe to this site so watch it lads you might have a stalker or 2 in the near future!!!

8. Yeh well just remember girls that ive been a good respectfull lad in my time, :wink:

9. And you always kept your socks on :D :D

10. wet_blobby

I'm safe, I was heavily disguised with hair and a fit physique at the time........ :p

11. And somtimes me boots :D

12. I'm sure I won't notice yet another one.

13. Monty the name does ring a bell lol

14. You dirty cnut, I hope you didn't kiss her.

She once gave me a post fitness test ring dhoby, I bet that tasted divs.

15. Some of the most horrific spunkbucketry is to be found in Dunfermline. You know the sort. The 55-year old hogs who before going out try to dress like they are 17, only to fcuk that off and end up wearing a skin-tight leopard-print leotard and a belt of a skirt, before hitting the main drag. Before long these fat munters are wobbling their arses around in a form of dance, bottle of blue wkd in hand, while mlaaring out "standing in the way of control" at max chat. Then they start pole dancing. One can pull one of these fine specimens by simply sticking two fingers up the clunge and literally pulling her towards you.

I fcuking highly recommend it. Get yourself a draft to HMS Caledonia.

16. For that kind of action, also see the Bigg Market, Newcastle. Just walk up behind them and lick their back, job done.

17. That sounds just the sort of "lady" you can find on a typical night out where i am from. I don't know if any of you have enjoyed a spunk bucket from Stoke?

All that is needed is head to the nearist eighties bar (usually a scummy flares) have one or two courage drinks, walk up to the first "lady" you see dressed in some kind either leather trousers or very old shiney skirt/belt, wearing so much fake gold jewellery its suprising they can move let along wobble dance around the place, hair glued to their head, check to see if they are on the Stella and trying to dance dirty but nearly falling over and just say 'so your coming with me then'. Job done, although the reply is usualy no your coming with me and you wake up in some place that looks like downtown afganistan with kids banging on the door and being told you have to go, where you go is a guess as you have no idea where the fcuk you are or what actually happend or if you were slighty sensible and wore about 17 socks.

Not that this has happend to me, a mate of mine told me 8O :wink:

18. 8)
    Nice. I seem to remember a run ashore whilst running a X-Country race for the rubbers. It was like flies around shite (literally :wink: ) when i opened my gob and the sweet sound of London came pouring out!!!

I was and still am fcuking essence!!! :roll: :roll: 8)

19. I see the standard of discussion on this forum has not improved any in my absence!