The "Gay"sh Barge?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
What in the blue-blazes is happening to the site?
Poked around in The Back Bilge (a.k.a. Gash Barge,
a.k.a. Normans very own bucket of Sh** etc), and
it vomited forth topics ref: Has Gayness changed the RN?
Out with the poofters, Brown Hatters and Allah knows
what other utter rancid snot-encrusted threads. I can
now see the reasoning behind banishing it to the Twiglet
Zone, but for crying out loud...some f***er start a topic
that is at least WORTHY of "Top Slot" down there in
the electronic version of a Council House Estate on the
outskirts of Manchester.

A good idea would be for the Management to delete
the entire f***ing lot - and perhaps we could start
from scratch again - maybe even re-brand it, because
I really, really think it needs a Gok Wan Makeover.


"I'll make the "Gash Barge" into a
"Class Barge" for less than fifty quid"
 
BillyNoMates said:
What in the blue-blazes is happening to the site?
Poked around in The Back Bilge (a.k.a. Gash Barge,
a.k.a. Normans very own bucket of Sh** etc), and
it vomited forth topics ref: Has Gayness changed the RN?
Out with the poofters, Brown Hatters and Allah knows
what other utter rancid snot-encrusted threads. I can
now see the reasoning behind banishing it to the Twiglet
Zone, but for crying out loud...some f***er start a topic
that is at least WORTHY of "Top Slot" down there in
the electronic version of a Council House Estate on the
outskirts of Manchester.

A good idea would be for the Management to delete
the entire f***ing lot - and perhaps we could start
from scratch again - maybe even re-brand it, because
I really, really think it needs a Gok Wan Makeover.


"I'll make the "Gash Barge" into a
"Class Barge" for less than fifty quid"
Oh Christ please Noooooooooooo, not that screaming nancy........if he made the site over.......well I dread to think <shudder>
 

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Alright then.......hows about this bunch of Cowboys??

RumRation SOS

"Yep...The Gash Barge needs a bit of mood lighting,
some coving and perhaps a brand-spanking new laminate deck??"
 
I used to play soldiers with the guy back row second from the right..... his names Julian....is that a bad thing? :bball:
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
I used to play soldiers with the guy back row second from the right..... his names Julian....is that a bad thing? :bball:
Don't you mean 'Barbie tea parties' you big trucker you?
:w00t: :dwarf:
 
wet_blobby said:
I used to play soldiers with the guy back row second from the right..... his names Julian....is that a bad thing? :bball:
Depeneds on what you mean by "play soldiers" I guess Blobbs. That's not a euphemism for something else is it..... :lol:
 
type42stoker said:
BillyNoMates said:
What in the blue-blazes is happening to the site?
Poked around in The Back Bilge (a.k.a. Gash Barge,
a.k.a. Normans very own bucket of Sh** etc), and
it vomited forth topics ref: Has Gayness changed the RN?
Out with the poofters, Brown Hatters and Allah knows
what other utter rancid snot-encrusted threads. I can
now see the reasoning behind banishing it to the Twiglet
Zone, but for crying out loud...some f***er start a topic
that is at least WORTHY of "Top Slot" down there in
the electronic version of a Council House Estate on the
outskirts of Manchester.

A good idea would be for the Management to delete
the entire f***ing lot - and perhaps we could start
from scratch again - maybe even re-brand it, because
I really, really think it needs a Gok Wan Makeover.


"I'll make the "Gash Barge" into a
"Class Barge" for less than fifty quid"
Oh Christ please Noooooooooooo, not that screaming nancy........if he made the site over.......well I dread to think <shudder>
I like him, he treats women as goddesses, helps them to work with what they have instead of like Trinny and Suzanna and that 10 years younger who are just plain mean. And he thinks big boobs are fine on a girl.
 
Reminds me of when Jeremy Clarkson compered "Have I Got News For You".
A photo of Gonk came up and he went "What's that?"
It was explained to him, and he said "......He?"
The conversation carried on, and Clarkson went,"There you go again, saying 'He' !"

By this stage I was cracking up.
 
rosinacarley said:
[..............I like him, he treats women as goddesses,...........
My ex used to work for a Hairdresser (how camp can that not be !!) and he acted the raving nancy boy - but was as straight as they came (no pun intended ;) ) it was his way of getting the ladies he 'serviced' to come across to attempt to change him to a hetero :lol:

Gooood Ploy :thumright:
 
rosinacarley said:
And he thinks big boobs are fine on a girl.
I suppose it takes one big tit to appreciate another!

On the few occasions I haven't found the telly controller in time, I have been impressed by the way he confidently and almost nonchalantly grabs women's bits and gets away with it.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Passed-over_Loggie said:
rosinacarley said:
And he thinks big boobs are fine on a girl.
I suppose it takes one big tit to appreciate another!

On the few occasions I haven't found the telly controller in time, I have been impressed by the way he confidently and almost nonchalantly grabs women's bits and gets away with it.
That's the most important bit... :oops:
 

Cloggie

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
I like him, he treats women as goddesses. And he thinks big boobs are fine on a girl.
I can do that too,whithout being a mincing fag :p
As for the boobs, you'll find out that every bloke thinks the same.

:hump:
 
You cant beat 2 Standard British handfulls each side.

Although there is something to be said for a nicely turned ankle!
 
I know men who are as camp as tits but as straight as a die, likewise men who appear straight but are anything but (whatever appearing straight is, for those that want to do it)..What the fuck is 'straight acting'!
You simply cannot tell.
I suppose 'straight' women like camp hairdressers because they can flirt with them, and no naughty business - sort of 'fag hags' under a blower!
If they realised that the 'camp' hairdresser was 'straight' and couldn't wait to get into their knickers/
But who would want to do anything sexual with someone who likes having tin foil tied to their hair and some evil smelling concoction smeared over it..
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockJack Them bloody gay jokes Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Western Daily Press: "Devonport To Host Navy's First Gay Wedding Party" Bases / Shore Est 101
sgtpepperband Psychology Today: "Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn" Current Affairs 13
superpom Gay Pride Flag flown at Canadian Forces Base, Edmonton Alberta Canada today Diamond Lil's 1
2_deck_dash Booties - Not gay. Safeguard. Diamond Lil's 4
Seadog Navy Gay Chatline type ads Site Issues 33
janner Scouser and the gay man Miscellaneous 1
F Gay beasts The Gash Barge 29
Polycell Two Years Wait For the Outrage Bus (Gay Pride) The Gash Barge 60
soleil "Navy's Gay-Friendly Efforts Make It One Of Britain's Top 100 Employers" Current Affairs 61
Chaz As gay as it gets! Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby What's all this gay sh1t? Diamond Lil's 15
NotmeChief Gay Bishops Diamond Lil's 3
daffy1 RAF recognised as top lesbian, gay and bisexual employer Current Affairs 4
G Yanks - Gay, gay, gay. Diamond Lil's 50
Blackrat Gay for Pay? Diamond Lil's 54
Leatherland_NJ Brass Eye Gay Navy Diamond Lil's 0
2_deck_dash I think I've caught the gay again. Diamond Lil's 38
whitemouse HMS Gay Archer History 2
Rodgersthecabinboy Gay Wedding,help wanted!! Diamond Lil's 32
stan_the_man Antony village shocked by gay triste revelations Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Hereford Times: "Gay surname change before man joins Navy" Current Affairs 30
T Can Hot Bunking make you gay? The Gash Barge 21
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
Montigny_La_Palisse Think Bruno's funny? He's not a patch on Hard Gay. Hooo! Diamond Lil's 7
lukep Brass Eyes ''Gay Navy'' Diamond Lil's 6
slim Tory and Labour at loggerheads over who more gay- friendly Diamond Lil's 7
S Gay Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
N Gay Class Fast Attack Craft The Quarterdeck 22
M to GAY or not to GAY that is the question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
D Attitude towards gay service men & women The Gash Barge 139
T Gay? At HMS Sultan? The Gash Barge 179
Oil_Slick HARD GAY MAN!!!! Diamond Lil's 5
slim Of course Tintin's gay. Ask Snowy Diamond Lil's 20
Joint_Force_Harrier Gay Pride March Diamond Lil's 197
5dits RM - Gay Icon Diamond Lil's 17
Chaz Brass Eye, Gay Navy! Diamond Lil's 0
clanky MOD censorship of gay Ganges Norman Arthur iPod The Quarterdeck 7
wet_blobby Have the Guards turned Gay? Diamond Lil's 9
slim JK Rowling outs Dumbledore as gay Diamond Lil's 17
brazenhussy enough gay stuff Diamond Lil's 120
trehorn Gay foster parents abused young boys The Gash Barge 19
sgtpepperband Support Gay Marriage Diamond Lil's 38
D ''BUM RATION '' All gay posts in here! Diamond Lil's 53
brigham600 Gay Pride Diamond Lil's 11
N Army Chief Apoplectic over Wearing Uniform, Gay Pride March Current Affairs 155
W Gay bomb Diamond Lil's 10
slim Poland to probe if Teletubbies are gay Diamond Lil's 19
slim Royal Navy searching for gay recruits Diamond Lil's 14
slim The schools where pupils aged four learn about gay lifestyle Diamond Lil's 33
Similar threads



























Gay























New Posts

Top