The Garrison Girls Calendar 2009

#5
Utterly sexist. Where are the piccies of the blokes!

Looks like we need to revive the idea of a Rum Rational All Male Matelot Calender in 2010.
 

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
#8
thingy said:
Utterly sexist. Where are the piccies of the blokes!

Looks like we need to revive the idea of a Rum Rational All Male Matelot Calender in 2010.
If nobody else will go for it then put me down for Mr December.

I'm not too photogenic nowadays, but someone might like a snap of my hairy arse and beer gut.

8)
 
#10
Scran_Bag said:
I'm not too photogenic nowadays, but someone might like a snap of my hairy arse and beer
The amount they're 'showing out', you could probably get away with just taking a photo of your foot or elbow to get the pulses racing.
 
#12
Jenny_Dabber said:
NotmeChief said:
They m;ust be f'in ugly, not one of them is showing their face.
First time a matelow is being picky 8O

That's what brown paper bags are for, ram it on her head and just deal with the body!
Knew you were classy after our little sorjourn down in Guzz in 1993. I never forget when you repackaged that johnny after we had gone at it like rabbits!! God i was good!!
 
#13
ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
NotmeChief said:
They m;ust be f'in ugly, not one of them is showing their face.
First time a matelow is being picky 8O

That's what brown paper bags are for, ram it on her head and just deal with the body!
Knew you were classy after our little sorjourn down in Guzz in 1993. I never forget when you repackaged that johnny after we had gone at it like rabbits!! God i was good!!
But was it good for the next lass that used that rubber on you?

Just the image of her taking your used cum stained rubber dagger in her mouth...........*shudder*
 

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
#17
I like the idea of a Rum Ration Calender..although I am worried I would be disappointed. I have this image of you all being hot action men...and I am not sure that the pics would fit my thoughts!
 
#19
Welshy said:
I like the idea of a Rum Ration Calender..although I am worried I would be disappointed. I have this image of you all being hot action men...and I am not sure that the pics would fit my thoughts!
I can't speak for everyone but some of us are essence!
 

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
#20
The only Navy men I have known are my ex boyfriend ( a Royal) and his friends from the unit who included an ex Armani model..so my views might have been distorted of what to expect of Navy men generally! hehe.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
S Blue Jokes 1
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 5

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top