The future recruit of the RN

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Sep 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's cute to see new recruits and such getting excited about joining the RN but would you go as far as making a video and blasting on youtube;

At the end of the day, the dude won't be let to rest if or when his shippers recognise him.
  2. He wont get the shit ripped out of him much, will he !!!!!
  3. Oh boy, why not just wear a sign saying "kick me". He's going to get the p1ss taken out of him when he hits the fleet.
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Ninja's going to be spending the day in a dark room.

Someone must know him, 17th June 2007 at Raleigh? Theres a couple that visit the site that were there then
  5. God.... what is happening to my branch, should be sleeping not making videos....

At least this next one is a guzz rat

Sad...very sad
  6. Bless his cotton socks, well, least he won't have a dull moment!
  7. If he thinks he'll get his ass kicked at RALEIGH, wait till he joins his first ship !!
  8. Good to see he's keen, but he'll get the p*ss taken out of him in the longer run. Good luck, lad! You'll need it!
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Fortunately I cannot access YouTube from this particular computer thingymajig, but I can guess what it probably depicts unfortunately.

I'm just praying it isn't one of my candidates...
  10. Ninja

Just start crying now !!!
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Oh dear, sounds bad...
  12. Banned site from work, Can hardly wait to get home. Please tell me I'm not going to wish I had never been associated with the navy :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  13. I'll give you some info he delightfully mentioned in the video;

Name: Anthony Smith

He is enerting as a WE, he has just finished basic training now (according to the comments) and is due to start his trade training 17th of this month, or something
  14. janner

Another clue, at the end he said (real name) but for Persec purposes "I'd like to thank Ninja for all his help and holding the camera."
  15. janner

Wheres Snapper when you need her, She was there when he was.
  16. Ninja_Stoker

Cheers Janner. :thumright:

Thanks mate.
  17. janner

No problem :thumright:
  18. A chap as nerdy as that will fit in the WE's mess extremely well.
  19. Oh Dearie dearie me!What a dick!
  20. Too late..............Ninja_S's real ID has now just been outted by other future recruits.................apparently, his AFCO has a nack for helping them film vids for youtube :dwarf: