The future recruit of the RN

It's cute to see new recruits and such getting excited about joining the RN but would you go as far as making a video and blasting on youtube;

This?

At the end of the day, the dude won't be let to rest if or when his shippers recognise him.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ninja's going to be spending the day in a dark room.

Someone must know him, 17th June 2007 at Raleigh? Theres a couple that visit the site that were there then

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
janner said:
Fortunately I cannot access YouTube from this particular computer thingymajig, but I can guess what it probably depicts unfortunately.

I'm just praying it isn't one of my candidates...

Ninja_Stoker said:
janner said:
Fortunately I cannot access YouTube from this particular computer thingymajig, but I can guess what it probably depicts unfortunately.

I'm just praying it isn't one of my candidates...
I'll give you some info he delightfully mentioned in the video;

Name: Anthony Smith

He is enerting as a WE, he has just finished basic training now (according to the comments) and is due to start his trade training 17th of this month, or something

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Another clue, at the end he said (real name) but for Persec purposes "I'd like to thank Ninja for all his help and holding the camera."

Too late..............Ninja_S's real ID has now just been outted by other future recruits.................apparently, his AFCO has a nack for helping them film vids for youtube :dwarf: