The funniest thing I have seen today.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LMFAO at that one mate, good find.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

That's class.

Unfortunately I have no piccies but I'll try and describe the funniest thing I've seen today.

Truck and trailer unit full of logs, truck 23 tonnes, trailer 22. Bounced around rotten hauling out of the bush, shaken stupid. Eventually hits the tar sealed roads and starts hauling arrse. Goes around a large sweeping right hand corner and up a hill, driver gets on the rt to me who's been following him out of the bush and says "fcuk me the trucks pulling well today" as he goes up the hill. Meanwhile I'm watching his trailer sailing on through a farmers fence and bouncing on down a field because the connecting bolts for the hook and eye stuff joining it all together have been shook loose in the bush and come apart.

3. Now that is funny!

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2DD, that is fucking priceless and it being The Times (which i actually read), they won't have picked up on it which makes it even funnier. It's like having an article on losing a leg written by Balan Singh.

5. Very subtle, but I like it!

6. :slow: :1: :1:

7. Just commented on the Times online site, but I fear that my comment:

"Anyone else noticed the name of the journalist who wrote this article? If bumming a few choir boys leads to comedy gold like this I say long may it continue"

. . .will not get past the moderator. Wish I had known it was moderated before I clicked submit. :cry:

8. Welcome to the Times comments black list. It is a prestigious club and it's membership includes me, my dad and Piers Morgan.

9. Pierce Myorgan? :) Who's he?

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

The latest by Yoric Hunt just got through so there is hope

11. Funniest thing I've seen recently?

Coming alongside in a port (OPSEC, hush hush) And there's a yacht on fire in the harbour. And I mean it's on fire!

So what were our reactions while on the quarterdeck?

"...Awesome."

12. SERIOUSLY, what even is that?

It looks like they saw the SAS Iranian embassy siege, and then watched Star Wars, and amalgamated a lightsaber with a window charge! :?