The fu**ing budget!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Mar 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One pee off a refreshing pint of beer! Hooray! I can get arse-holed and save going for piss twenty times in the process.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. OMM

OMM War Hero

Buy 300 get one free!
  3. Where are you getting pints for 3 quid a pop?

Clearly you drink dog piss beer or are Northern.
  4. Try your local Weatherspoons, great ales well kept and fair pricing structure.
    Downside is Full Of Chavs:rage:
  5. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Chavs.......and matelots!
  6. Doom Bar is £3 a pint down where I live in pointy head land, 2DD obviously drinks in far posher surroundings and being ripped off by Julian who owns the wine bar :)
  7. OMM

OMM War Hero

Well it's £2.08 for a carlsberg in spoons, didn't want to be too specific haha
  8. Weatherspoons?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 3 Quid a pint ! Hell I have been away too long. Mind you at least it's a real pint not the 16oz versions they palm off over here.
  10. Doom Bar £1.89 a pint in Morrisons! along with Old Speckled Hen, Theakston's etc etc hic!
  11. Got a black cat on that one Doom Bar £2.30 a pint, in Devon and it's a good local pub, not a chain. PM me if you want location.
  12. Snag is PT, if it's in Devon I'll have to drive whereas my local (smally pub, been a pub for 500 years now according to local history as it was built as a coach house) is staggering distance.
  13. Thats Ok but when you open yer Morisson bought beer in the bar at yer local you don't get time to drink it:w00t:
  14. True ... but because the local publican is a complete and utter tosser of the first order and I would rather drink rattlesnake piss (which would probably taste better than his beer) than go in to his pub, thanks to Mr Morrison I can sit at home and watch TV with a pint or two without having to put up with his inane drivel!
  15. It's been pointed out that it would take 1000 pints just to save £10 but frankly I've met plenty of matelots who'd give it a go
  16. Nobody is going to save shit. Who's going to drop the price a penny off beer in any pub, publican will pocket it thats all.

17. You drinking "stingo" Jan boy?
  18. There was a budget, I must have missed that, are we all now rich?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. no. As a single Viking, negat sprogs I May be 75 quid better off over the whole year, thats 20.5p a day Not enough for a fucking paper.