The fu**ing budget!

One pee off a refreshing pint of beer! Hooray! I can get arse-holed and save going for piss twenty times in the process.

Last edited:
Doom Bar is £3 a pint down where I live in pointy head land, 2DD obviously drinks in far posher surroundings and being ripped off by Julian who owns the wine bar :)

Doom Bar is £3 a pint down where I live in pointy head land, 2DD obviously drinks in far posher surroundings and being ripped off by Julian who owns the wine bar :)
Got a black cat on that one Doom Bar £2.30 a pint, in Devon and it's a good local pub, not a chain. PM me if you want location.

Snag is PT, if it's in Devon I'll have to drive whereas my local (smally pub, been a pub for 500 years now according to local history as it was built as a coach house) is staggering distance.

Thats Ok but when you open yer Morisson bought beer in the bar at yer local you don't get time to drink it:w00t:
True ... but because the local publican is a complete and utter tosser of the first order and I would rather drink rattlesnake piss (which would probably taste better than his beer) than go in to his pub, thanks to Mr Morrison I can sit at home and watch TV with a pint or two without having to put up with his inane drivel!