The fu**ing budget!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
One pee off a refreshing pint of beer! Hooray! I can get arse-holed and save going for piss twenty times in the process.

Last edited:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Doom Bar is £3 a pint down where I live in pointy head land, 2DD obviously drinks in far posher surroundings and being ripped off by Julian who owns the wine bar :)

G

guestm

Weatherspoons?

Pikeys.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

RomanyRanner

Lantern Swinger
3 Quid a pint ! Hell I have been away too long. Mind you at least it's a real pint not the 16oz versions they palm off over here.

pie.thatcher

Lantern Swinger
Doom Bar is £3 a pint down where I live in pointy head land, 2DD obviously drinks in far posher surroundings and being ripped off by Julian who owns the wine bar :)
Got a black cat on that one Doom Bar £2.30 a pint, in Devon and it's a good local pub, not a chain. PM me if you want location.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Snag is PT, if it's in Devon I'll have to drive whereas my local (smally pub, been a pub for 500 years now according to local history as it was built as a coach house) is staggering distance.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Thats Ok but when you open yer Morisson bought beer in the bar at yer local you don't get time to drink it:w00t:
True ... but because the local publican is a complete and utter tosser of the first order and I would rather drink rattlesnake piss (which would probably taste better than his beer) than go in to his pub, thanks to Mr Morrison I can sit at home and watch TV with a pint or two without having to put up with his inane drivel!

jaggers

Lantern Swinger
One pee off a refreshing pint of beer! Hooray! I can get arse-holed and save going for piss twenty times in the process.
It's been pointed out that it would take 1000 pints just to save £10 but frankly I've met plenty of matelots who'd give it a go

bikerman

War Hero
Nobody is going to save shit. Who's going to drop the price a penny off beer in any pub, publican will pocket it thats all.

bikerman

War Hero
no. As a single Viking, negat sprogs I May be 75 quid better off over the whole year, thats 20.5p a day Not enough for a fucking paper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Chester Chronicle: "Royal Marine Sets Wheel In Motion On Tyre-ing Challenge" The Corps 0
SONAR-BENDER Definitely not Wet And F***ing Useless! The Fleet Air Arm 7
REDMIST Taking the F***ing PISS................! Diamond Lil's 24
BillyNoMates It's a f***ing PUPPET! The Gash Barge 2
oberon Get a f***ing life! Diamond Lil's 29
chockhead819 F*ING ANGRY Current Affairs 31
P Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the BNP" Current Affairs 30
Benny687 f***ing mondays! Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS Adult education budget: S31 grant determination letters 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Christopher Kelly reappointed as a non-executive member of the Office for Budget Responsibility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor announces Richard Hughes as preferred Chair of the Office for Budget Responsibility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Animal and Plant Health Agency receives £1.4 billion budget boost for world-leading Weybridge Laboratory MoD News 0
MoD_RSS BEIS in the budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor's first Budget brings £360 million boost for Welsh Government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget brings £640 million boost for Scottish Government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor delivers Budget 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget 2020: What you need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on plug-in vehicle grants following today’s budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget Speech 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: Budget 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Monetary policy remit: Budget 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to the remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: Budget 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor launches search for the next Chair of the Office for Budget Responsibility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor launches Budget process to usher in ‘decade of renewal’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor Letter to the Treasury Select Committee on the Budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget 2019 date announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bolstering defence budget is not just about soldiers - trade will prosper too MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devolution of the adult education budget effective from 1 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA annual report and accounts demonstrate punctual and accurate budget handling MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 2018 to 2019 adult education budget and 19-24 traineeships funding over delivery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Continued increased flexibility for learners in receipt of low wage, Adult Education Budget (AEB) 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Secretary of State sets out draft budget for Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ESFA funded adult education budget 2019 to 2020 illustrative allocations issued MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: SMC relaunch with 12 new commissioners and bigger research budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Budget to support new housing, high streets and local services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: International trade budget boost for global Britain MoD News 0
vauxhall Budget News - Tax & Allowances Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Budget News -Inflation Rates Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Budget 2018: Philip Hammond's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The 2018 Budget: what it means for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: More than half a billion for Wales in Chancellor's Budget MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Budget 2018: 24 things you need to know MoD News 0
vauxhall The Budget Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Pensions and the Budget Finance & Pensions 0
soleil Economist: "Rum, Strategy & The Cash - Britain's RN Has Big Ambitions, But A Small Budget" Current Affairs 0
soleil Guardian: " MoD Faces £21bn Budget Shortfall, Warns Spending Watchdog" Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS News story: Defence budget increases for the first time in six years MoD News 0
Strangelove Holding the line: the UK Defence Budget Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF museum unveils centenary celebration plans after Budget boost MoD News 0
A WW1 & WW2 (Navy stories) ebooks on a budget for 'Young Adults'. The Book Club 0