The Four Paras (Joke)

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by sgtpepperband, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"The Four Paras" By Mick Pinchen Former RM

2. Good one Sgt, here's another.

Osama and a group of his followers are just going to inspect their cash crop down in the opium fields, when up pops a Royal from behind a rocky outcrop.
    "Oi, Ragheads," shouts our hero "Come on then, I'll take the lot of yer."
    Osama grins and sends Mustafa and Achmed in a straight up the middle attack, Mustafa and Achmed disappear behind the rocks and there is much shouting, gnashing of teeth and sounds of awful violence, then Mustafas and Achmeds heads roll out from behind the rocks."
    Royal pops up again.
    "**** me is that the best you got, come and get your trip to paradise."he quips
    Osama thinks about it then has ten of his men lay down some covering fire while another ten do a flanking attack with much pepperpotting and use of natural cover.
    The attackers get behind the rocks and there are massive amounts of fire going down, RPGs exploding and bits of bodies flying around. Then after a few moments quiet heads begin to roll out and then the Bootie quickly pops up and giving appropreate hand gestures makes his scorn known.
    Osama is now going apeshit and gets all his remaining men to flank the Royal's position from both sides.
    This time the firepower and explosions going into the posi are awesome and Osama is sure his boys have killed the infidel.
    Again silence descends on the valley, suddenly there is movement and one of Osamas men, badly wounded in several places, staggers out and makes his way back to his master.
    He collapses just a few feet from Osama, who rushes forward to get the good word.
    "Ösama,"sputters the dying Telliban "ït was an ambush....there were two of them."
    I thank yew...I'll get me coat.