The 'Forever Jack' Onesie

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by soleil, Sep 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was browsing through a publication over my first coffee of the morning today, when I came across the Forever Jack Onesie, apparently the brainchild of some of the HMS Daring guys.

It does look quite cosy.

ForeverJackOnesie.jpg
    Onesie

Other items are available:

welcome

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. wal

wal Badgeman

No good for me what with my bladder problem. that said he does look nice in it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Dear god, please let this be a photo shop p*ss take, the Pongo's and Crab fats would die laughing if they saw you in one of these. As for the booties they'll be dry humping your leg.......

4. ..............

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wouldn't consider myself a 'little Britisher', but have you seen the Ensign towel? Would have Nelson revolving in his tomb, the sight of someone drying their bits with it.:rofl:.Ever so slightly disrespectful me thinks.

6. Brown Hatters overalls

7. I offered to buy my ex-WAFU son one for his birthday.

Have to say his reply was most disrespectful!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wearers of onesies should be burnt alive in them. Wearers of this particular onesie should be punched in the face until they burn themselves alive in them.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Woud not be seen dead in one utter crap

10. Good for "Secret Santa". Every mess I've been in that's done that, you have to wear your prezzie on pain of a barrel fine.

11. wal

wal Badgeman

I think you'd look quite fetching in one, Les!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. One simply cannot play with ones self when one is wearing one of these onesies can one not?

Can't we TLAM the ****ing factory they're being made in?

Please?

13. << We are no longer able to add other images or badges to this item >>

To steal a Quotation:

Badges,? We don't need no stinking Badges - Nor Onsies for that matter...

Ermm -Nice find, Sol, but include me out.

14. It speaks volumes of the type of mongs that buy them by the range of long defunct ship and branch badges on offer.

15. Onesies are for POOOOFTORS

16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Can't wait.

Just ordered mine.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Me and the missus have one each, mine has been customised with a zip at the back so I can take a shit in it without having to disrobe!!

18. Just put yours on the wrong way round Stan, would work for the Mrs as well. You could take her up the stern tube and the hood would go over her face.......thinking about it, I might get the wife one!

19. My son offered to buy me one for my last birthday. I've disinherited him and crossed him off my kissing list. Mind you he was a submariner("O" Boats and Bomber Queen)

20. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Its the Bomber Queen bit that drew him to it>