Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'Forever Jack' Onesie

soleil

War Hero
I was browsing through a publication over my first coffee of the morning today, when I came across the Forever Jack Onesie, apparently the brainchild of some of the HMS Daring guys.

It does look quite cosy.

ForeverJackOnesie.jpg
Onesie

Other items are available:

welcome

Last edited:

wal

Lantern Swinger
No good for me what with my bladder problem. that said he does look nice in it.

Instant sunshine

Midshipman
Dear god, please let this be a photo shop p*ss take, the Pongo's and Crab fats would die laughing if they saw you in one of these. As for the booties they'll be dry humping your leg.......

Wouldn't consider myself a 'little Britisher', but have you seen the Ensign towel? Would have Nelson revolving in his tomb, the sight of someone drying their bits with it.:rofl:.Ever so slightly disrespectful me thinks.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I offered to buy my ex-WAFU son one for his birthday.

Have to say his reply was most disrespectful!!

G

guestm

Wearers of onesies should be burnt alive in them. Wearers of this particular onesie should be punched in the face until they burn themselves alive in them.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Good for "Secret Santa". Every mess I've been in that's done that, you have to wear your prezzie on pain of a barrel fine.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
One simply cannot play with ones self when one is wearing one of these onesies can one not?

Can't we TLAM the ****ing factory they're being made in?

Please?

G

guestm

It speaks volumes of the type of mongs that buy them by the range of long defunct ship and branch badges on offer.

Me and the missus have one each, mine has been customised with a zip at the back so I can take a shit in it without having to disrobe!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Just put yours on the wrong way round Stan, would work for the Mrs as well. You could take her up the stern tube and the hood would go over her face.......thinking about it, I might get the wife one!

poma

Badgeman
My son offered to buy me one for my last birthday. I've disinherited him and crossed him off my kissing list. Mind you he was a submariner("O" Boats and Bomber Queen)

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
My son offered to buy me one for my last birthday. I've disinherited him and crossed him off my kissing list. Mind you he was a submariner("O" Boats and Bomber Queen)

Its the Bomber Queen bit that drew him to it>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Diamonds could be forever in nuclear-powered battery project MoD News 0
D Am I banned from joining the Navy forever? Please help me :) Joining the Royal Navy 18
MoD_RSS News story: Bastion Memorial: Forever in our hearts and prayers MoD News 0
M seems like forever and a slight rant Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
BillyNoMates Forever Blue Current Affairs 4
Bergen The Forever Friends Pet Cremation Service Diamond Lil's 8
slim Has Voluntary community Service been lost forever? Diamond Lil's 7
UncleAlbert I am Leaving this forum forever. Diamond Lil's 85
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to August 2020 Scottish GDP figures MoD News 0
Waspie Jack to the rescue! Current Affairs 2
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to Scottish GDP figures for July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to Scottish GDP figures for Q2 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to September 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to US tariffs August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to August 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to July 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish Secretary Alistair Jack marks 2020 Armed Forces Week MoD News 0
H New Jack Speak - Gen-up ? The Gash Barge 29
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to June 2020 Labour Market figures MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Union Jack Diamond Lil's 2
C Can't PM Union Jack Bloody Computers 1
soleil FB: BBC Archive: "1972: Nationwide's Jack Pizzey Examines The Cornish Pasty" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to January 2020 labour market figures MoD News 0
Dusty70 First God created the RN - then Jack Dusties to Lord over it Social & Reunions 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to December 2019 labour market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack responds to September 2019 labour market figures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack comments on GERS 2018-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alister Jack appointed as Secretary of State for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Gentleman Jack’ - in need of the Coal Authority MoD News 0
S Jack/Matelot Diamond Lil's 7
MoD_RSS News story: Animal medicines improvement notice: Taggart Jack, Omagh, County Tyrone MoD News 0
Hooly Can anyone give me the jack speak for the different branches and trades please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 64
D jack justy- im not on a 3 year wait am i Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
Seaweed Jack Tar The Book Club 3
soleil Sunday Times: "Should It Be Union Flag Or Is Jack All Right?" The Fleet 22
Rachelthree 'The Sea is My Brother' by Jack Kerouac The Book Club 1
wet_blobby Jack's bigging himself up on facebook.... Diamond Lil's 37
SONAR-BENDER Jolly Jack the bank robber Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Union Jack Club - Army v Navy Rugby 2013 - April 27th 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 1
BillyNoMates Jack Caroll Diamond Lil's 7
K Help requested ,, looking for old 'Jack' cartoons The Quarterdeck 38
K Old time Jack History 1
jambosun Jack gets everywhere! - Sweet Home Alabama BBC4 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
N Jack on the Pull !! Blue Jokes 0
wet_blobby Jack....Today..... v...... Yesterday Diamond Lil's 24
soleil Navy News: "I'm A Zumba Jack And I'm Alright..." The Fleet 2
soleil Coventry T'graph: "Captain Jack Sparrow Is Britain's Most Famous Seaman" Current Affairs 5
S Jack's Defiance! History 5