The flunky

You think they've got problems, I don't know whether I'm coming or going 'cos it's 1510 on Saturday here :sleepy3: I take off in the middle of the night and then land in yesterday afternoon, that's more than weird.

Damn you date/time line :cussing:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You think they've got problems, I don't know whether I'm coming or going 'cos it's 1510 on Saturday here :sleepy3: I take off in the middle of the night and then land in yesterday afternoon, that's more than weird.

Damn you date/time line :cussing:
Weekend in Middlesbrough, then..? :shock:

G

guestm

I have 100% trapping success rate in both Tiger Tiger Pompey and Tiger Tiger London.

Also they don't appear to let fat birds in which is a massive bonus.
If you are applying the above to Tiger Tiger Pompey then you have clearly been extraordinarily drunk whilst in attendance. It is wall to wall fat, corned beef legged pompey whores and always has been. The place is a blight on the Gunwharf.

Everyone's up late tonight!
Joined these boards to distract myself from doing coursework and it has worked well the last month or so. 5000 words due for Thursday hence why I was on my computer thus the internet on a Saturday night.

For Pompey the ratio of fatties is lower then in other clubs though, probably because to afford a decent night out it is neccessary to cut down on other expenditures, ie) food. However in guildhall you can get smashed in one of the dives and get a kens on the way home without breaking the bank. The real blight of Gunwharf was Highlight/Jesters, but now that has gone and my Wednesday nights are substantially more boring and classier :'(

G

guestm

I seem to recall a bloke on a segway riding around the Gunwharf picking up litter last time I was there. That's a lesson in making a shit job awesome.

We never had segways at Laser Quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah the segway warriors. It's because it's private property they rely on those brave men to police it I think, not that they seem to do much of any real worth ever except show off that they get to whizz around on two wheels all day whereas everyone else has to make do with boring old walking. I really want a go on one of them though they look fun (the segway not the bloke).