The first female president of the USA

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flagdeck's prediction.............................

The first female president of the USA.........

[​IMG].........give it a decade or two..........but I'd put money on it.....although I may not be around to collect.

2. Rather fuck it than listen to its policies....

• Like Like x 5
  3. Silver tongued rascal

4. Amanda Thatcher.

5. Well there's world peace well and truly sorted then.

6. In that case, I'm out

7. Nahhhhhhh.

8. Would be worth it just to f**k off that waste of space and oxygen Mark.Do her in full crotchless diving kit?
    :laughing3:

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So you're advocating the election of a candidate based entirely on their image? The last time that happened, we got the Rt. Hon. Tony Blair - and look how that ended up... :oops:

• Like Like x 1

10. Who told you about my favourite attire? Thought that was my secret.

11. Its in the genes............her words not mine.........I'm speculating, not advocating...........anyway, the Americans seem to 'buy into' image so its a fair punt......it worked for the Kennedys.........well, til they shot them. :usa2: :violent3:

12. Think you could be right Flags ... may not be the first but I reckon she's destined for high office! Mind ... she must have dual nationality so question is ... does the Septics constitution allow for someone to be President with dual nationality???????

13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I couldn't care less who she is. I once snogged Neil Kinnock's daughter and tried to get fingers and tops. I would love to do Maggies grand daughter, but i'd make sure i was dressed as Arthur Scargill. And i'd wipe it on the curtains afterwards. She'd love it.

• Like Like x 2

14. The rules could change in the future. I thought Arnie might have changed them when he was Govenor of Cal. and had high hopes of a political career.............then he got caught dipping his wick where he shouldn't have.

15. Would be interesting tho ... POTUS holding dual Nationality, Grandmother once PM, Father Peer of the Realm ... however her Brother will get the Baronetcy once Mark pops his clogs so she wouldn't be a "Lady" in her own right so to speak ... but if she had then presumably the baronetcy would have to swear fealty to The Crown ... which would mean that POTUS would in effect have to report to ruling monarch! Ain't going to happen ... but it would have given the Septic policy writers a right royal headache!

16. I'm not sure but, I think if you hold dual nationality you can renounce one in favour of the other. I think Anthony Hopkins did that a while ago, caused a bit of a stink in the Rhonda apparently, like he gives a fcuk living in Beverley Hills.
    Your theory sounds good though..........what goes round comes round......we had it once....and we'll have it again, but like you say.... it aint going to happen.

17. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well it worked on this side of the pond - Churchill was a half breed with a Yank mother.

Thing is Amanda has a great start with her paternal granny, but let down with a twat of a father.

18. Although they live in Dallas, the twat of a father isn't allowed into the USA because of his criminal record (in South Africa) Apparently Amanda wrote to George the simple when he was POTUS asking him to allow her daddy into the country, her plea was rejected.

19. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Mark isn't a peer, 'only' a baronet.

My understanding (not sure how this got into the ragbag of oddments in my skull) that a minor with dual nationality in the US has to disclaim one of them when they reach 21.

POTUS MUST be born in the USA (hence the rather synthetic row about Obama's birth cert).

The lady herself impressed me enormously, she had the phrasing and the pacing of her reading bang right, and seemed icy calm in what for most would be rather a daunting venue and audience, never mind any natural grief.

20. I beleve BR may have let something slip..:hump: