The Fall.

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by AAF, May 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AAF

AAF Badgeman

This looks promising, with Gillian Anderson as Met officer sent to N Ireland to review investigation into murder case, she is stunning as ever and her encounter with a journo is classic.

BBC iPlayer - The Fall: Episode 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mmmmmmm...

3. AAF

AAF Badgeman

4. Disappointed. I thought this was another thread about some post-punk new wave business.

I was looking forward to some insights into the life of Mark E Smith.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. HIT THE NORTH!!!! (Got me too.....)

Meanwhile, for those of us outside blighty....
    [h=1]The Fall Episode 1[/h]The Fall Episode 1 BBC Crime drama series set in northern ireland - YouTube
  6. AAF

AAF Badgeman

7. Nope it doesnt.
  8. Stirl, when you try to log onto any of these 'catch up' thingies on the interweb, as soon as the UK server sees that you are abroad, it tells you that you are not entitled! I think it is all down to the TV licence fee. So we have to watch it in real time (here in Spain) or record it to watch later.

Of course if you use a UK proxy server, then everything is OK...... allegedly!
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You don't need a TV licence to view BBC iPlayer, in the UK or abroad. You only need to declare whether you have a licence if you are viewing 'live' TV broadcasts through iPlayer. The issue is due to your IP address, as the BBC is only permitted to broadcast to the UK. If their server detects you have an overseas IP address, it refuses broadcast.
  10. AAF

AAF Badgeman