The Face of Jesus?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by seafarer1939, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Picked up the papers[Express,Mail and the Sun[for the sport!] and off to the pub. In the Sun was a stain on a drainpipe that a woman said was a picture of Jesus!
    Now even after a couple of Newkie Broons I still don't see it.
    Now I've looked at it thru bleary eyes and it looks more like a cat I ran over last week.
    WTF do these people come from?I never knew Jesus, he wasn't in the mob with me but I'm sure he never looked like a squashed cat.
    If I could get the hang of uploading pictures I'd show the world but it's in the Sun page 27.
    The women who believes it is a nurse,I think I'd have second thoughts about having a bed bath from her,unless she thought the old nudger was the size of the snake from the Garden of Eden.
    [more of a Worm!] I'll say it!
    I post some crap,but this is the forum for it!

2. Seafarer, I know the burden of looking like a deity, every time I walk into the pub they all look at me and to a man shout "Oh God".
    And when I was young every time I attempted to insert my humongous serpent into an unsuspecting vict, I mean participant they would usually start screaming shouting oh Jesus that hurts. 8O :D

3. Had the same experience and I understand and feel your anguish.
    My problem when they said" Jesus! it hurts"stopped when I found the correct hole!
    It is the second one from the back of the neck isn't it? I get confused.

4. Any hole's a goal. :roll: :D :wink:

5. Just seen that seafarer. you sure thats not 'Kris Kristofferson in shit' by Tracey Emin?

6. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3034994/The-face-of-Jesus-found-on-a-drainpipe.html

7. Looks vaguely like a rum and black that didn't agree with me many years ago :(

8. Just love the Sun..check out the spelling ...Jesis...wtf is Jesis ?

9. Its gawd's son 8O

10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Tsk. You's think they would know 'Jeebus' is the accepted spelling.

11. I thought it was Heysoos :?

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

13. I'm with you Seafarer; I can certainly see the dead cat (and even a giraffe's head on the top, left if you squint a bit) but I cannot see Jeebus' visage at all. I've never met him either and am unlikely to (especially being an atheist :) )but I am amazed at some of the crap these attention seekers come out with. I can't see a picture of the nurse in question but (usually) I'm willing to help bless (female) nurses and have them shout out repeatedly, 'Oh God, Oh God'. It's the sort of kind, giving bloke that I am 8O .