The F35

If there any fans out there for the F35b and I am not one by any stretch of the imagination, may I suggest that you read the Times today either on line or buy the paper. I have always thought that it is not that good but I never thought it that rubbish.

If there any fans out there for the F35b and I am not one by any stretch of the imagination, may I suggest that you read the Times today either on line or buy the paper. I have always thought that it is not that good but I never thought it that rubbish.
The article has a couple of mildly valid points but the majority is utter media hoop; it quotes Pierre 'the answer's F-16A or A-10' Sprey for crying out loud.

Like any new aircraft design just entering service, it is immature and faces challenges. However, if you really want to know what it's like, listen to the aircrew and groundcrew who operate it now; they are, to a man, very positive indeed.

How about a link then? Too technical for you?
Unfortunately, it's behind a paywall.

Regards,
MM

Last edited:
G

guestm

Or you could work with it or talk to those flying and maintaining it? Could save you relying on rumour for your agenda.

Barged, where all your F35 / Carrier bashing threads with no substance belong. Back to your armchair pal.