The end of Biscuits Brown

buggerit84

Lantern Swinger
Why cut biscuits brown?! Especially when you're in theatre I'm sure the last thing you want to do is spend half your time in the [email protected], so I would have thought they would be ideal! And I always liked biscuits fruit too, but I could just be a little strange.... I also still miss Kendal Mintcake, bring it back!

Why not go French and put a small bottle of wine in, that'll help boost morale!

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
They were cut based on feedback from serving personnel. BB may be great, but the wider ration packs were designed for Europe and not ghanners. The new pack reflects the tastes and needs of todays forces, and has been well received.

I remember opening a tin of something that was supposed to be rice pudding in my bunker long ago. It turned out to be high explosive and splattered my nice blue-grey uniform with splodges of something that resembled bleached baby slugs in spunk.......

Were never got brown biscuits, only oatmeal discs that needed soaking in cocoa 24 hours before eating, to make them soft enough to eat without ending up toothless! :biggrin:

Purple_twiglet said:
They were cut based on feedback from serving personnel. BB may be great, but the wider ration packs were designed for Europe and not ghanners. The new pack reflects the tastes and needs of todays forces, and has been well received.
Yes, but couldn't we just keep one in there for old time's sake?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
The_Black_Pig Miscellaneous 1
BusterQuin Nautical Jokes 0