The Election....what'll really happen.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Here goes for predicting what will really happen now the election has happened, you know, the real important stuff.

I reckon ol' one eyes missus will bin him, she'll resent the fact she's married to a sour faced cnut with no TV adulation. Being the woman of taste that she is, she'll ditch him and go back to shagging Pongoes.

2. Hedgeporker

Hedgeporker New member

I thought she was a lesbian who married him for convenience and a taxpayer funded harem of rug munchers in return for lending his gay self some legitimacy???

3. X.R.D

X.R.D War Hero

Hmm not too far off the mark!!

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I was disappointed this morning that its not all done and dusted. Then I had the mental picture of Gordon Brown carrying on, and the majority of the members of current affairs frothing at the mouth wide-eyed.

5. Graf

Graf New member

Taken from Nick Cleggs Facebook page :D

[​IMG]

6. superpom

superpom War Hero

Let the horse trading begin...resulting no doubt in Gordon turning his attention once more to sheep shagging.... :D ....with 'Mandy' a close second... 8)

7. slim

slim War Hero

Mandy doesn't shag sheep.

8. superpom

superpom War Hero

I'll take your word for it...however I was thinking Mandy would be available to Gordon in the absence of said woolly Critters. Having said that he may find some 'thing' more obliging in Wokingham.... :lol:

9. Mandy doesn't shag sheep.[/quote]

Ah away and shite man,Mandy would shag a cracked plate!!! :lol:

10. mophead

mophead Badgeman

Ah away and shite man,Mandy would shag a cracked plate!!! :lol:[/quote]

Only if he could make money out of it

11. Hedgeporker

Hedgeporker New member

If Mandy shagged a cracked plate it would probably be because Lord Molock demanded it as a sacrifice. Money for them is like writing some numbers on piece of note paper with IOU scribbled on it... :scratch:

12. Backpacker1uk

Backpacker1uk War Hero

My mate was near to tears yesterday when he heard the news. He asked does this mean I will have to pay rent on my ten bedroomed council house and have to seek work to feed and clothe my seventeen children and four wives/girlfriends.

13. 2badge_mango

2badge_mango War Hero

Negative perspiration! It's probably the other way round then. 8O

2BM

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'd fcuk mandy.

With a 2 inch mortar.