The Election....what'll really happen.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Here goes for predicting what will really happen now the election has happened, you know, the real important stuff.

I reckon ol' one eyes missus will bin him, she'll resent the fact she's married to a sour faced cnut with no TV adulation. Being the woman of taste that she is, she'll ditch him and go back to shagging Pongoes.
  2. I thought she was a lesbian who married him for convenience and a taxpayer funded harem of rug munchers in return for lending his gay self some legitimacy???
  3. Hmm not too far off the mark!!
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I was disappointed this morning that its not all done and dusted. Then I had the mental picture of Gordon Brown carrying on, and the majority of the members of current affairs frothing at the mouth wide-eyed.
  5. Taken from Nick Cleggs Facebook page :D

6. Let the horse trading begin...resulting no doubt in Gordon turning his attention once more to sheep shagging.... :D ....with 'Mandy' a close second... 8)
  7. Mandy doesn't shag sheep.
  8. I'll take your word for it...however I was thinking Mandy would be available to Gordon in the absence of said woolly Critters. Having said that he may find some 'thing' more obliging in Wokingham.... :lol:
  9. Mandy doesn't shag sheep.[/quote]

Ah away and shite man,Mandy would shag a cracked plate!!! :lol:
  10. Ah away and shite man,Mandy would shag a cracked plate!!! :lol:[/quote]

Only if he could make money out of it
  11. If Mandy shagged a cracked plate it would probably be because Lord Molock demanded it as a sacrifice. Money for them is like writing some numbers on piece of note paper with IOU scribbled on it... :scratch:
  12. My mate was near to tears yesterday when he heard the news. He asked does this mean I will have to pay rent on my ten bedroomed council house and have to seek work to feed and clothe my seventeen children and four wives/girlfriends.
  13. Negative perspiration! It's probably the other way round then. 8O

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'd fcuk mandy.

With a 2 inch mortar.