The Election....what'll really happen.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Here goes for predicting what will really happen now the election has happened, you know, the real important stuff.

I reckon ol' one eyes missus will bin him, she'll resent the fact she's married to a sour faced cnut with no TV adulation. Being the woman of taste that she is, she'll ditch him and go back to shagging Pongoes.

Hedgeporker

Lantern Swinger
I thought she was a lesbian who married him for convenience and a taxpayer funded harem of rug munchers in return for lending his gay self some legitimacy???

Hedgeporker said:
I thought she was a lesbian who married him for convenience and a taxpayer funded harem of rug munchers in return for lending his gay self some legitimacy???
Hmm not too far off the mark!!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was disappointed this morning that its not all done and dusted. Then I had the mental picture of Gordon Brown carrying on, and the majority of the members of current affairs frothing at the mouth wide-eyed.

Let the horse trading begin...resulting no doubt in Gordon turning his attention once more to sheep shagging.... :D ....with 'Mandy' a close second... 8)

slim

War Hero
superpom said:
Let the horse trading begin...resulting no doubt in Gordon turning his attention once more to sheep shagging.... :D ....with 'Mandy' a close second... 8)
Mandy doesn't shag sheep.

slim said:
superpom said:
I'll take your word for it...however I was thinking Mandy would be available to Gordon in the absence of said woolly Critters. Having said that he may find some 'thing' more obliging in Wokingham.... :lol:

Hedgeporker

Lantern Swinger
mophead said:
Rodgersthecabinboy said:
slim said:
Ah away and shite man,Mandy would shag a cracked plate!!! :lol:
Only if he could make money out of it
If Mandy shagged a cracked plate it would probably be because Lord Molock demanded it as a sacrifice. Money for them is like writing some numbers on piece of note paper with IOU scribbled on it... :scratch:

My mate was near to tears yesterday when he heard the news. He asked does this mean I will have to pay rent on my ten bedroomed council house and have to seek work to feed and clothe my seventeen children and four wives/girlfriends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0