The day you where born?

actually my 18th was All the things she said by tatu, the other one was the day i was born, thanks to m8s there trying to make me loads older than i am.
so what are these songs supposed to say about u then????

Red_ said:
actually my 18th was All the things she said by tatu, the other one was the day i was born, thanks to m8s there trying to make me loads older than i am.
so what are these songs supposed to say about u then????
No, it is supposed to be the day you where born. you only use your 18th birthday if you where born pre 1952, lol.

And with your No 1 on your date of birth, you where born on the same week exactly one year after me. freaky.... :lol: :lol:

How Do You Do It - Gerry and The Pacemakers

Never heard of them! Obviously famous at the time!!! 8O :lol:

As for some here... ABBA, the BeeGees, Pink Floyd's Wall... :lol: The Wall was banned at my school because they though it might encourage rebellion in all us teenage boys against the system - too right! :) BeeGees - Stayin' Alive and ABBA's Waterloo - liked very much.... and Kate Bush... mmmmmmmmmmmm

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Born: "Back Home" - The England World Cup Squad [UK]
"Everything is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens [US]

Joined: "Every Loser Wins" - Nick Berry (from Eastenders) [UK]
"True Colours - Cyndi Lauper [US]

andym said:
You never heard of Ferry Cross the Mersey?That was gerry and the pacemakers!What a sheltered life you have lead!
Not heard of that one either Andy! I shall need to have a look on iTunes/eMusic to see if they have any historic/ancient music which I can download. :wink:

andym said:
My Old Man’s A Dustman - Lonnie Donegan
Now I know that one! :lol:

sgtpepperband said:
Born: "Back Home" - The England World Cup Squad [UK]
"Everything is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens [US]

Joined: "Every Loser Wins" - Nick Berry (from Eastenders) [UK]
"True Colours - Cyndi Lauper [US]
So you're barely out of your school shorts then Sarge? :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0