Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The day I shit myself part 2

Jump forward 21 years March 2003 ARK ROYAL we had just landed 40 Cmdo onto the Al Fawr penninsular, in defence watches and a really old Stan decides to go up to the GDP to make sure the lads and lasses manning the upperdeck weapons are ok, raise morale and dish out a few bollockings to keep the guys on their toes. Chemical threat was high but Stan being a lazy old bastard didn't take his NBC gear with him when he exited the citadel onto the upperdeck.
Just chatting to the guys when fcuk me the chemical alarm goes off - laugh about it now but everyone except me gets their ressies on quick time mine is 9 decks down on my pit, they are all looking at me through the lenses of their AGRs I felt like a fcuking canary down a coal mine. Not sure to this day if they wanted me to croak or not!! All I kept thinking is what a cnut I was and tried to hold my breath as long as a pearl diver!!
Sometimes they really don't pay you guys on the frontline enough!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man The day I really did shit myself Diamond Lil's 11
Chicogiz Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit. The Gash Barge 95
Njs71 RFA Hopefuls. Idle chat and dull shit The Gash Barge 9
BillyNoMates Chinese fake shit Diamond Lil's 13
REDMIST Shit the f*cking bed...............? Current Affairs 35
REDMIST I shit the bed tonight.... The Corps 0
wet_blobby Crabs.....Making shit up since April's fool day 1918 Diamond Lil's 53
Stirling Left a bit....right a bit....shit! Diamond Lil's 2
G Wimbledon. It's shit..... Hot. Diamond Lil's 24
NotmeChief Why Britain is in the shit. The Quarterdeck 3
S The shit never ends Diamond Lil's 15
Chicogiz Wit the nutty shit! The Gash Barge 73
higthepig To-nights Shit Kicker Diamond Lil's 0
J 1960 Where the UK went to rat shit Diamond Lil's 94
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Scary Shit! Current Affairs 12
NotmeChief Scared the shit out of me The Quarterdeck 2
N When deep in the shit Diamond Lil's 10
NotmeChief Shit - I forgot. Diamond Lil's 0
NotmeChief Want to be treated like shit? - Be a servicemans wife. Current Affairs 22
NotmeChief What's with this froggy kissing shit Diamond Lil's 8
N The more jacked i get the more shit i gotta handle Diamond Lil's 110
B shit on a raft Submariners 27
fishmiester Who is Jack Shit?? Diamond Lil's 0
M Phase 2 Pushing Myself Physically... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
R Am I kidding myself? RMR RMR 6
stan_the_man May I vote myself as c*ck of the year?? Diamond Lil's 35
M I WAS BORED SO I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF Diamond Lil's 7
M Introduce myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
S stepto, urban sailor and myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
J Thought I'd introduce myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
M Building myself up for RM The Corps 16
wet_blobby Might as well say cheerio myself... Diamond Lil's 26
Harry_off_the_Hermes Please allow me to introduce myself... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
snapdragon Talking to myself The Fleet 10
MoD_RSS Exciting roles at Dstl as part of the new National Cyber Force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 new satellites to be built in Glasgow in next three years as part of new innovative constellation service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guidance for GPs to access extra flu vaccines as part of expanded vaccination programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10,000 UK volunteers to take part in new COVID-19 vaccine trials MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Drivers urged to clean up their act as part of national clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC officers proud to take part in webinar on women in armed policing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calls to end ‘blight’ of graffiti on roads and railways as part of Great British September Clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA to take part in DPRTE 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New productivity institute part of £37m investment to boost UK wage growth and living standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Love Culture Week as part of Enjoy Summer Safely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital diplomacy: UK’s Asia Minister discusses science and business links with Vietnam as part of ‘renewed focus’ on relations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government acts to protect jobs in every part of the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Part time students in Wales can apply now for student finance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apply for part time and post graduate master's student finance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Households urged to play their part in preventing waste crime MoD News 0