The Day After Passing Out

Hey,

I've been doing so much research in the past few months, I know lots about the app process, The training, The job and the ships, but what I don't know and am really curious about is what happens the day after passing out? Do you get at least a day off to spend with your family? or is it straight back to work? I don't mind either way just seems a long way for the families to travel for only a few hours.

p.s
I am expecting to be called a cry baby or wimp or some business like that, so it's not funny if I already know it's coming ;) watch this thread get swamped with it now

cruizmunro said:
Hey,

I've been doing so much research in the past few months, I know lots about the app process, The training, The job and the ships, but what I don't know and am really curious about is what happens the day after passing out? Do you get at least a day off to spend with your family? or is it straight back to work? I don't mind either way just seems a long way for the families to travel for only a few hours.

p.s
I am expecting to be called a cry baby or wimp or some business like that, so it's not funny if I already know it's coming ;) watch this thread get swamped with it now
You'll get the weekend off, longer if you pass out at the end of term.