The Daily Whinge

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Last night, I had the misfortune to be round at a house where the occupant wished to view the Brexit votes. To this end, he had Sky News on.

All well and good so far (apart from it being Sky News, which I find very irritating).

There were two female news readers reporting live from Parliament Green or whatever it is called. Every time one of them started to talk, some idiot in the background began shouting. His shouting was unintelligible gibberish, but even so, after a few minutes I wanted to go and slap him.

It seems he does this all the time. Who is he? Does he have a life? Does his village know he is missing?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
No matter where I've looked today, I can't find my box of tie-wraps (assorted sizes). I've got fucking hundreds of them.
Am I ever bloody hacked off.

GNNNNNNNNGGGNNNNFGGGGGGNNNN!!

slim

War Hero
Last night, I had the misfortune to be round at a house where the occupant wished to view the Brexit votes. To this end, he had Sky News on.

All well and good so far (apart from it being Sky News, which I find very irritating).

There were two female news readers reporting live from Parliament Green or whatever it is called. Every time one of them started to talk, some idiot in the background began shouting. His shouting was unintelligible gibberish, but even so, after a few minutes I wanted to go and slap him.

It seems he does this all the time. Who is he? Does he have a life? Does his village know he is missing?
He seems to be a permenant fixture. I read somewhere that he is sponsored to do this.

Ballistic

War Hero
I've got this hang nail type of thing on my left toe, the one next to the little toe.
It's been annoying me for years and I just can't seem to get rid of it.

slim

War Hero
Anyone else noticed that since a certain confrontation the site has got a lot busier with a lot more people posting.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing.
Answers on a postage stamp please ;););)

Sumo

War Hero
Anyone else noticed that since a certain confrontation the site has got a lot busier with a lot more people posting.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing.
Answers on a postage stamp please ;););)
Can't write that small, only allowed Crayons. :D ;)

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I've got this hang nail type of thing on my left toe, the one next to the little toe.
It's been annoying me for years and I just can't seem to get rid of it.
Serious head on.

Have you tried (gritting your teeth) then using a set of heavy duty nail clippers? If you force them into 'the good' bit' then pull back until it doesn't hurt too much, then you might be able to hack it out.

Sumo

War Hero
Serious head on.

Have you tried (gritting your teeth) then using a set of heavy duty nail clippers? If you force them into 'the good' bit' then pull back until it doesn't hurt too much, then you might be able to hack it out.
My heavy duty clippers look like wire cutters.

Had an ingrowing toe nail sorted at Cottesmore by an stunning (female) RAF Sgt Nurse. Wearing baggy shorts wasn't a good idea and it took all my strength to look away from the top unbuttoned shirt she had on leaning over in front of me!!!

However no issues from the toe nail anymore so that's a bonus.

Dredd

War Hero
here were two female news readers reporting live from Parliament Green or whatever it is called. Every time one of them started to talk, some idiot in the background began shouting. His shouting was unintelligible gibberish, but even so, after a few minutes I wanted to go and slap him.

Oh, we know. We definitely know.

Quiet, innit? Luverly . . .

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Why do Instagram/Facebook/Twitter addicts post utter shite 99.99% of the time?
It's all me-me-me, friggin' fish lip selfies, photos of handbags and pages and pages of uninteresting, brain-numbing, boring pap.
That's why I closed all my accounts with 'em.
Anyway... whinge over so here's a pic of my dinner today. Veggie stew and dumplings.
IMG_20190912_134650-1248x1664.jpg
If they put interesting stuff on those sites I would consider signing up again.

Sumo

War Hero
Why do Instagram/Facebook/Twitter addicts post utter shite 99.99% of the time?
It's all me-me-me, friggin' fish lip selfies, photos of handbags and pages and pages of uninteresting, brain-numbing, boring pap.
That's why I closed all my accounts with 'em.
Anyway... whinge over so here's a pic of my dinner today. Veggie stew and dumplings.
View attachment 43043
If they put interesting stuff on those sites I would consider signing up again.
Wotno meat?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Why oh why?

Trying to set up a quick trip away for yourself and a wife or sweetheart (may they never meet!) and enter Booking to look around and suss out what is available, prices etc.

So a couple of hours later she says ' Why have you been looking at such and such a town?'

Bloody Booking (as you know) sends out suggestions - Sonar, you might like this hotel in XXXXXXX - which is great, but somewhat compromises a 'secret' trip away. Together by the way!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
T The Fleet Air Arm 4
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Current Affairs 8