The Daily Mail spouting more bollocks

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mother spends £3000 on kit for her Pongo son because the issued kit is so bad.

Daft cnut wastes cash on knobber tankie.

What a load of fcuking bollocks. You get issued what you need and the kit is excellent. If something breaks, you get it replaced no questions asked. She is a cnut and so are her sons. No wonder they read the Mail.

2. You would give the mum one...maybe two eh Monty? :)

3. Only if she buys me 3k of kit the trout.

4. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

He's a corporal on tour - so he must be earning £25 - £30k per year - WTF is he spending it on???

5. who in the right mind shells out 3k on kit hat is already available?

6. I bet the poor old squaddie is getting the puss taken out of him right now cause Mumsie spouted off to the papers about how many clothes she has bought him. Hold on, maybe he's not so daft, bet he's flogging the stuff to his mates, 14 pairs of socks can't be bad.

7. Working at a camp where he is based, it is the norm for them to buy there own kit. For no other reason than comfort and personal choice!!!

His mother is crying wolf cos she hasn't had a summer hol and looks like she wants compo!!!!

8. What a load of utter bollocks.

9. I`d do her for free,she`s a nice looking woman, :wink:

10. My god man, you have no standards. I like the comments on the article. People conveniently ignoring all the forces guys posting how good the kit is and manning the outrage bus. Fcuking Mail reading clunts.

11. Gosh, that's a suprisingly original idea from you NC :sleepy1:

12. :D I am serious,i think she is a looker,slim,tits,minge,black hair,jepp i want her, 8)

13. PSSTT... this aint Lil's

not critising...

14. No tankie is a knobber, Royal Armoured Corps is Gods Own Corps i'll have you know.

As it is, she's an idiot and he deserves to have the piss taken from now till eternity, and the Mail is as ever an atrocity.

15. With all the kit she's purchased, she could go on one of those adventure holidays? :wink:

16. NC would be her tour guide 8) :wink:

17. Couldnt give a shite which forum we are on i stand by my remarks that i would still defo do her, :wink:

18. Some of the comments are interesting;