Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The creation of a vagina

Zoidberg

War Hero
THE CREATION OF A VAGINA
Seven wise men with knowledge so fine
Created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher, smart with wit,
Using a knife, he gave it a slit.
Second was a carpenter, strong and bold,
With a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole.
Third was a tailor, tall and thin,
By using red velvet, he lined it within.
Fourth was a hunter, short and stout,
With a piece of fox fur, he lined it without.
Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell,
He threw in a fish and gave it a smell.
Sixth was a preacher whose name was McGee,
He touched it and blessed it and said it could pee.
Last came a sailor, a dirty little runt,
He sucked it and fucked it and called it a cunt
 

daffy1

War Hero
Zoidberg said:
THE CREATION OF A VAGINA
Seven wise men with knowledge so fine
Created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher, smart with wit,
Using a knife, he gave it a slit.
Second was a carpenter, strong and bold,
With a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole.
Third was a tailor, tall and thin,
By using red velvet, he lined it within.
Fourth was a hunter, short and stout,
With a piece of fox fur, he lined it without.
Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell,
He threw in a fish and gave it a smell.
Sixth was a preacher whose name was McGee,
He touched it and blessed it and said it could pee.
Last came a sailor, a dirty little runt,
He sucked it and fucked it and called it a cunt

You owe me 60 seconds of my life back.
 

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Zoidberg said:
Never claimed I thought it up, did I?

Well yes you did….

Forum etiquette dictates that when you post something meaningful that you didn`t write, you disclose the source at the end……..

If you don`t then you are claiming it as yours…simple really…


……
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
I misunderstood the title of this thread.

I thought it was about basic training in the RAF.
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
UncleAlbert said:
Zoidberg said:
Never claimed I thought it up, did I?

Well yes you did….

Forum etiquette dictates that when you post something meaningful that you didn`t write, you disclose the source at the end……..

If you don`t then you are claiming it as yours…simple really…


……

Still pissed Sam? My regards to Auntie Albert
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Blackrat said:
I misunderstood the title of this thread.

I thought it was about basic training in the RAF.

I also misunderstood, I thought he was talking about the time 9 months before his birth
 

Latest Threads

Top