The Crayoning Thread

So how do you know it's just finished, something you want to tell us ;)
You may not believe it Wrecks but even MA's can read a television programme list. Now coming back to you logging on at the end, what do you need to tell us.
Anyhow me and wits were having meaningful sex,....I mean discussions all through the corrie shite.
Now stop slagging me or I'll have my mates down Dong Khoi sort you.

An MA that can read...dit on, you'll be telling me crushers can read AND write next.
Come wrecker you know it takes at least 2 crushers the read and write and a 3rd to help with the big words, like remembering to put the word not in front of guilty:coffee2:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Come wrecker you know it takes at least 2 crushers the read and write and a 3rd to help with the big words, like remembering to put the word not in front of guilty:coffee2:
Which reminds me.

How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

Two.

One to change the bulb, the other to suck my cock.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Bump. This is now a sticky and to remind you all of what it says on page one;

Seeing as most topics on this site get crayoned on by some right plebs and nobbers, i've decided to start a thread dedicated to the art of crayoning, to save the others. Hopefully this will prevent decent threads decending into utter bollocks. Got a problem, gripe or just want to vent your anger, do it here. Obviously Lil's threads usually decend into anarchy but on the other forums, show a bit of restraint.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Seeing as most topics on this site get crayoned on by some right plebs and nobbers, i've decided to start a thread dedicated to the art of crayoning, to save the others. Hopefully this will prevent decent threads decending into utter bollocks. Got a problem, gripe or just want to vent your anger, do it here. Obviously Lil's threads usually decend into anarchy but on the other forums, show a bit of restraint.

Bite me, sugartits!

I see you are showing your Mod restraint already by leaving of the final sentance of the original post.:flower:

SCHOOL DAY - Crayon-marking Marking of ewes by rams wearing crayons on their chests and held there by a harness. By changing the color of the crayon it is possible to date the reproductive events of the flock. See also tupping crayon.

A PROBLEM - Crayoning, as we know and love it at RR, does not yet appear to have been entered in any dictionary and there are currently a couple of RR sock-puppeteers who's coarse posts are well beneath the finer, but un-recognised, art of basic crayoning.

Their pitiless efforts put me in mind of the cell walls covered in excrement by some of those once incarcerated at Long Kesh (appropriately, once an RAF Base).

A REMEDY - As there seems to be no suitable adjective available to describe that lower form of crayoning I propose that in the interim, we adapt "Stircobbling" - Derived from this learned snippet at Wiki

"Stercobilinogen (fecal urobilinogen) is a chemical created by bacteria in the gut. It is made of broken-down hemoglobin.

It is further processed to become the chemical that gives feces its brown color.

Bilirubin is a pigment that results from the breakdown of the heme portion of hemoglobin. The liver conjugates bilirubin, making it water-soluble; and the conjugated form is then excreted in urine as urobilinogen, giving urine its color. In the intestine, bilirubin is converted to stercobilinogen.

Stercobilinogen is absorbed and excreted by either the liver or the kidney. Stercobilinogen is oxidized to stercobilin, which is responsible for the pigmentation of feces.

Offered up for consideration.

SCHOOL DAY - Crayon-marking Marking of ewes by rams wearing crayons on their chests and held there by a harness. By changing the color of the crayon it is possible to date the reproductive events of the flock. See also tupping crayon.

A PROBLEM - Crayoning, as we know and love it at RR, does not yet appear to have been entered in any dictionary and there are currently a couple of RR sock-puppeteers who's coarse posts are well beneath the finer, but un-recognised, art of basic crayoning.

Their pitiless efforts put me in mind of the cell walls covered in excrement by some of those once incarcerated at Long Kesh (appropriately, once an RAF Base).

A REMEDY - As there seems to be no suitable adjective available to describe that lower form of crayoning I propose that in the interim, we adapt "Stircobbling" - Derived from this learned snippet at Wiki

"Stercobilinogen (fecal urobilinogen) is a chemical created by bacteria in the gut. It is made of broken-down hemoglobin.

It is further processed to become the chemical that gives feces its brown color.

Bilirubin is a pigment that results from the breakdown of the heme portion of hemoglobin. The liver conjugates bilirubin, making it water-soluble; and the conjugated form is then excreted in urine as urobilinogen, giving urine its color. In the intestine, bilirubin is converted to stercobilinogen.

Stercobilinogen is absorbed and excreted by either the liver or the kidney. Stercobilinogen is oxidized to stercobilin, which is responsible for the pigmentation of feces.

Offered up for consideration.
Sounds like stercobilin to me.

Maybe he just don't know he is a recruiter. Makes me sick that some people don't have to wait very long haha, maybe i should have pretended i loved engineering. Dan eye patches are for absolute winners, we are part of an elite and super cool club :D
Arrrr ar arr arrr arrrr ar ar arrrr! (Only true pirates will be able to fathom this)

It's never a failure. It's always a lesson

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you write like some of the things Rachel3 writes to me, shame on you boy. The woman is insane.

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.