Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crayoning Thread

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Seeing as most topics on this site get crayoned on by some right plebs and nobbers, i've decided to start a thread dedicated to the art of crayoning, to save the others. Hopefully this will prevent decent threads decending into utter bollocks. Got a problem, gripe or just want to vent your anger, do it here. Obviously Lil's threads usually decend into anarchy but on the other forums, show a bit of restraint. Lets see if this works, although i fucking doubt it.

Guns

War Hero
U s a ckc and i woz gonna git U

is that what you meant??? I'm not to down with the Kidz in these matters.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Gayers. The lot of you. Or should that be:

Gyrs. The lot ov u.

I really have no idea.

Guns

War Hero
Right, like I was with them SAs and Sbs blokes drinkn and we like mashed it up when some Strawberry had a go at us. Cos like Ive done basic and is well ard int

Small bit of fluff from the dryer here at Collingwood Wardroom if can guess who????

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Do you know what i've realised? There are some real fucking twats out there. A lot of them have come here. Take PrivatePongo&Proud for one. He came on here giving it large, walting it up and making shite loads of threats. He soon got his comeuppance. Deano with his wisdom on all things Army and SF and now we have the only troll who doesn't live below a bridge trying to eat Billy goats, Mattbea. Is this site a mong magnet or what? The same thing happened on ARRSE as well. What is up with these retards?

soleil

War Hero
I was thinking of offering Matt the chance to have a thread all of his own, "Matt's Very Own Thread", you know, here in Lil's, so that he could crayon all over it and leave the serious threads alone.

Trigger_92

War Hero
A joining IQ test should be put into place, would weed out the fcuktards. Then occasionally we can let one through when things get a bit boring :D

Guns

War Hero
Blackrat said:
Do you know what i've realised? There are some real fucking twats out there. A lot of them have come here. Take PrivatePongo&Proud for one. He came on here giving it large, walting it up and making shite loads of threats. He soon got his comeuppance. Deano with his wisdom on all things Army and SF and now we have the only troll who doesn't live below a bridge trying to eat Billy goats, Mattbea. Is this site a mong magnet or what? The same thing happened on ARRSE as well. What is up with these retards?

We allow them access to the internet, we allow them to drive, breed, breath - before the internet they would have been those tossers at the end of the bar you could avoid but now they can hide behind the internet and spout shite. Internet hardmen who don't have to account for their actions.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
soleil said:
I was thinking of offering Matt the chance to have a thread all of his own, "Matt's Very Own Thread", you know, here in Lil's, so that he could crayon all over it and leave the serious threads alone.

You may well have a point Sol. The trouble is, he has nothing better to do than write his dross all over the site. Mind you, if he saw a thread with his name on it, maybe his head would swell to excess and blow up?

soleil

War Hero
Blackrat said:
soleil said:

You may well have a point Sol. The trouble is, he has nothing better to do than write his dross all over the site. Mind you, if he saw a thread with his name on it, maybe his head would swell to excess and blow up?

You are a wicked man .......

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
soleil said:
Blackrat said:
soleil said:

You are a wicked man .......

Not generally although i'm not a huge fan of fuckwits. They bring out the bad in me.

JonnoJonno

Banned
wet_blobby said:
So who'd best to sort out the economy, Tory labour or lib dems?

....alternative crayoning...... :lol:
ekonony dusn't need doing like that dude. That dragons den woman would have them buying more guns for the army so we can rade other countries for cash innit. anyway Clegg is going for something which is better than parlement. What a loser lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle Crayoning in the 'In Memoriam' thread The Quarterdeck 5
JonnoJonno Crayoning version of the Royal Mail privatising thread Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS From Arab headdresses to the aerospace industry, the thread of history links us to the Middle East MoD News 0
D Close thread Diamond Lil's 53
F THANK YOU THREAD NOW CLOSED Miscellaneous 42
MoD_RSS Response to FT article and Twitter thread by Peter Foster MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Lock-Down thread 2020. Diamond Lil's 563
C follow up to parents thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
skyvet The random thread of NO bollocks! Diamond Lil's 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Thread Merge Request Site Issues 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthening prisoners’ family ties: the ‘golden thread’ to reducing reoffending MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The P.S.O.F. thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates The 2018 thread of Resolutions Diamond Lil's 69
K Please Delete...Pointless Thread Now :) Joining the Royal Navy 31
C Walt Thread Petitions 45
SONAR-BENDER The 2017 Chrimbo thread Diamond Lil's 322
Stirlin Good News Thread. Diamond Lil's 11
janner Stirlins thread for when He comes back. Diamond Lil's 59
Bad CO Joining Up - A Thread For Parents/Guardians Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 605
woody28 Psychometric- yet another thread Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
HHH You Can Edit Your Thread Title Site Issues 0
BillyNoMates The Christmas 2016 Thread. Diamond Lil's 148
BillyNoMates Strange people creating accounts (amended thread title) Miscellaneous 18
Yetiboy48 Wrong thread Blue Jokes 8
GreedoTheFerret Yet another clearance diver thread... Sorry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
mikh Disappeared thread Site Issues 35
A Norman - cumgargling mongtard thread-split. Diamond Lil's 39
F Probably my last ever thread Diamond Lil's 60
P Scottish thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
W GYH(T) Thread UPO 1
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
SONAR-BENDER The crap journalism thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself) Diamond Lil's 1487
soleil Who cooked all the pies? (moved thread) Competitions 14
4 Asthma thread again Health & Fitness 3
Ships_Cat Plot spoilers thread... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 92
P Bounty Thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
BillyNoMates Walt yourself. (The Thread Of Lies) Diamond Lil's 37
Blackrat The DQ's Thread The Gash Barge 3
S Tattoo Policy, so good they ask it twice (merged thread) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 35
BillyNoMates The Gash barge Thread of interesting whatever. The Gash Barge 0
Vrumm Trouble adding new thread Site Issues 2
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 78
N The Random Thread of Mingingness Diamond Lil's 126
BillyNoMates The random thread of fluffiness Diamond Lil's 208
L Another RFA joining thread. RFA 2
G NSN's - Is there a thread dedicated to these? Current Affairs 15
Guns New Sea Ceptor missile thread from ARRSE The Fleet 1
R Officer Training Consolidation Thread. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
N Stealth Photo Thread Diamond Lil's 21