The Crayoning Thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Seeing as most topics on this site get crayoned on by some right plebs and nobbers, i've decided to start a thread dedicated to the art of crayoning, to save the others. Hopefully this will prevent decent threads decending into utter bollocks. Got a problem, gripe or just want to vent your anger, do it here. Obviously Lil's threads usually decend into anarchy but on the other forums, show a bit of restraint. Lets see if this works, although i fucking doubt it.

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

U s a ckc and i woz gonna git U

is that what you meant??? I'm not to down with the Kidz in these matters.

3. You say that now lol, but I don't care how much it costs YOU JUST DON't GET IT ROMFLF

4. Blackrat

Gayers. The lot of you. Or should that be:

Gyrs. The lot ov u.

I really have no idea.

5. Ha, yohu'r saying you haven't got an idea lol. no idea more like Ha Ha

6. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Right, like I was with them SAs and Sbs blokes drinkn and we like mashed it up when some Strawberry had a go at us. Cos like Ive done basic and is well ard int

Small bit of fluff from the dryer here at Collingwood Wardroom if can guess who????

7. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

This could be fun, I might have to waste time at work on this thread.

8. Blackrat

Do you know what i've realised? There are some real fucking twats out there. A lot of them have come here. Take PrivatePongo&Proud for one. He came on here giving it large, walting it up and making shite loads of threats. He soon got his comeuppance. Deano with his wisdom on all things Army and SF and now we have the only troll who doesn't live below a bridge trying to eat Billy goats, Mattbea. Is this site a mong magnet or what? The same thing happened on ARRSE as well. What is up with these retards?

9. I was thinking of offering Matt the chance to have a thread all of his own, "Matt's Very Own Thread", you know, here in Lil's, so that he could crayon all over it and leave the serious threads alone.

10. A joining IQ test should be put into place, would weed out the fcuktards. Then occasionally we can let one through when things get a bit boring :D

11. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

We allow them access to the internet, we allow them to drive, breed, breath - before the internet they would have been those tossers at the end of the bar you could avoid but now they can hide behind the internet and spout shite. Internet hardmen who don't have to account for their actions.

12. Am I missing something, was Deano banned?

13. Blackrat

You may well have a point Sol. The trouble is, he has nothing better to do than write his dross all over the site. Mind you, if he saw a thread with his name on it, maybe his head would swell to excess and blow up?

14. Dont think so, seems he has ran away with his tail between his legs!

15. You are a wicked man .......

16. Blackrat

Not generally although i'm not a huge fan of fuckwits. They bring out the bad in me.

17. You need to learn to be more patient mate. :D

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So who'd best to sort out the economy, Tory labour or lib dems?

....alternative crayoning...... :lol:

19. Blackrat

So speaks the master of mong baiting 8)

20. ekonony dusn't need doing like that dude. That dragons den woman would have them buying more guns for the army so we can rade other countries for cash innit. anyway Clegg is going for something which is better than parlement. What a loser lol