Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crapiest Crimbo Givesits.

trelawney126

War Hero
Whats the crapiest most useless pressie you've received this Xmas.
The sort you'll never use and haven't the common decency to give to someone else next year?
 

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
SJRM_RN said:
When I was a child I always used to search my parent's drawers and cupboards in the run up to Christmas so I'd know exactly what to expect.

Although, I never did receive the Vibratron Pleasuremax 3000.

Shouldn't have gone in your Dads cupboard then
 

seafarer1939

War Hero
I've got 7 kids,five boys and two girls,today I opened 6 bottles of aftershave gift sets and a box of hankies! One of the aftershaves came from a son in the USA,not blessed with brains to much is he.
Needless to say their Mother had some nice things,are they trying to tell me something?just as well I sent them nowt.
I think they are waiting to pack me of to an old peoples home,there's one near Berwick with vultures always sitting on the roof,just waiting!!
Merry Xmas!
 

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
daffy1 said:
Shampoo from my nan, even though I always shave my head. But its the thought that counts.

It might help you work the dreadlocks out of your pubes though mate
 

labrum

War Hero
2 x 2 packs of M&S underwear wrong size and cut despite telling missus and number 1 son which size and cut was required outside the shop.

Youngest (6) made a toy for Father Christmas off his own bat, left instructions on how to play with it and a thank you card because he thinks nobody cares about Father Christmas - made my day.
 

trelawney126

War Hero
Think I can top the lot.
A do it yourself Walting Kit given to me by the father in law (ex Nat Serv Pioneer Corps)
A black blazer with what appears to be an RN Officers cap Badge sewn onto the breast pocket, and a miniture badge the same design on the lapel.
Any Walts prospective or otherwise want to bid on said item? :cry: :cry:
(I suppose the thought was there)
 

Polto

War Hero
I got a set of car mats. Anyone who knows me is aware that I have a 650 motorbike. At present 'google' can't seem to offer any assistance in how I'm supposed to attach these fukkers to the bike. :roll:
 

Merlin28

War Hero
Polto said:
I got a set of car mats. Anyone who knows me is aware that I have a 650 motorbike. At present 'google' can't seem to offer any assistance in how I'm supposed to attach these fukkers to the bike. :roll:

You might fit them on this motorbike
 

flymo

War Hero
trelawney126 said:
Think I can top the lot.
A do it yourself Walting Kit given to me by the father in law (ex Nat Serv Pioneer Corps)
A black blazer with what appears to be an RN Officers cap Badge sewn onto the breast pocket, and a miniture badge the same design on the lapel.
Any Walts prospective or otherwise want to bid on said item? :cry: :cry:
(I suppose the thought was there)

Put it on ebay - you'll make a fortune from some sad fcuk
 

labrum

War Hero
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
labrum said:
2 x 2 packs of M&S underwear wrong size and cut despite telling missus and number 1 son which size and cut was required outside the shop.
Back to 'going Commando' then, eh? :wink:

Going Commando at work is not an option for me, at all other times it's mandatory... :wink:
 

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
No less than 4....FOUR, Gillette aftershave gels in little seperate parcels from 3 kids & wiff (I'm currently sporting a set)

1 x tin of anti-freeze from daughter (who likes a lift to school :? )

2 x bags of filter coffee from little R12 (bless :) )

However, eldest lad got some 'Minger Trump cards' for little R12 8O and I have to say are the best thing I saw this xmas (if not for a 10 YO)
Trouble is, every time I now see a minger I just want to tell her I could make her famous..!!! :D
 
Top