The coolest thing you will ever see

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Clown_Puncher, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You could wear them whilst watching the Norwegian lights !
  2. Kinell mate they are awesome!!!
  3. Don't think I'd get away with wearing them in the mess though
  4. you would get beat up for wearing them were i live.
  5. There willl never, ever be anything better than that. Not unless there is one day a war between 12 foot robot ninjas with flamethrower eyes vs dinosaurs with death rays on their heads.

I am now hunting down some Stormtrooper hi-tops.
  6. Oh it get's better. They come in packs like the Star Wars toys used to:
  7. how many pairs of trains will stay unpacked be be in "original condition" i wonder like the toys.
  8. Curse your evil bones George Lucas - you keep coming up with things to part me from my money
  9. They're out in January, I'm strongly considering buying a few pairs and keeping them in the plastic. Apart from the Yoda ones which I'll be wearing in the mess.

"Are you wearing trainers PO?"

"Fcuk off, these are Yoda's shoes!"

"Oh, sorry."

I am a fcuking Star Wars geek and I'm proud of it, these have got me born again hard.
  10. What the fcuk would you know you janner slag?
  11. How rudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm a cornish girl and proud of it. Living in Plym for 3 years does not count! :wink:
  12. And there's me thinking the coolest thing ever was a perfectly formed canopy above your head whilst parachuting whilst serving in Nothern Ireland.
    Silly me, I must get out more ....
  13. If you don't like Star Wars, you are my enemy, end of.
  14. I'm investing in 2 pairs, incase I wear one out dancing.
  15. Well something turned you into a pointy headed retard and i doubt very much it was living in guzz getting turked up the wrongun by her majesties finest!!! 8)
  16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is that because everytime you look in the mirror, you see Chewbacca 3 foot from the ground?
  17. It looks even worse when she shaves it:

18. What the fuck is that?