The cnuts gone

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wet_blobby, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blair the cnut has gone

2. Brown the tosser is coming

0 vote(s)
  3. Because the day ends in Y

0 vote(s)
  1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Our dear leader Tony "I'm a useless lieing cnut" Blair apparantly is resigning today, he has finally completed his full third term.

Do I use this momentus day as a celibration to get p1ssed because we are finally rid of the cnut or as a day to get drunk to comiserate about the fact we get the tosser Brown as our next dear leader?
  2. B'Liar was bad enough, but I have a horrible feeling that Gordon the Brune is going to drive us all to drinlk. :x
  3. I have a sneaking feeling that people with see straight through brown and his ugly mug. Thank fuck Bliars gone, a momentous day but role on a leader with a bit of backbone to put "Great" back in Britain.

4. Well that rules out 'Call me Dave' Camoron
  5. With Brown in charge we will not be able to afford to get drunk - thieving cnut, but at least we are rid of the b'lier.
  6. Bring back Willie Hague...
  7. Oh, I thought you meant Norms had effed off :(
  8. I think he's only announcing the date when he's going. We have a few more weeks of his 'legacy; in front of us.
  9. Blair is quite personable when you meet him, but I certainly won't be shedding any tears on his departure. As for Brown .... the thieving gypsy barsteward (sorry Logs Catering Services (Delivery)), I wouldn't p1ss on him if he was on fire.
  10. His resignation speech was suppose to be at 1145. Am watching his speech now on my break, which started at 1200. Amazing the Bank of England anounced raised interest rate to 5.5% at exactly the same time?? Well you got to admire the guys timing, even at the end!!??
  11. Good old Liebour procedures - bury bad news in something else - they obviously have not learned from past mistakes yet..!! :wink:
  12. I only managed to catch a bit of his speach in which he claimed he had learnt a lot as NuLabor leader, though he clearly needs more practice at the humility and honesty bits.
  13. Just heard a bit of his speach.... went along the lines of :

' I may have been wrong, thats for you to decide. But know this . I did what i thought was best for the country'

How far do you agree that he was thinking about the good of the country throughout his time as prime minister?

I personally think that, what was best for England was pretty far from his mind given certain decisions......
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I think among all the bullshite He said He was going on the 27th June hopefully He means this year!!!!!!!!!!
  15. dam i missed it!!!!
  16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

What, all ten long years of it?
  17. Couldnt stand Blair and cant stand Brown.

However, i suppose that this is the time where Brown can prove us all wrong and this is his chance to prove it!!! (But i have strong doubts though that he will sort out the mess Blairs left behind!)
  18. I wish - i missed his speech!!!!!!!!!

19. oh its not all Bliars mess, this sh1theap is a joint effort I think!