The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuker.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look at this sh1te:

Bandwagon jumping self-publicising hypocritical mong readership cnuts

First these dirty cnutsh1ts leapt on the Help for Heroes bandwagon, and now they're clambering all over the good work done by others with regard to the Gurkas too. Fcuking claiming it was them who sorted Puns family out, fcuk off was it.

These [email protected] are the first to drag the Forces name through the gutter when it suits them, who can forget the video footage of British troops dishing out beats to rioters in Basra having conveniently cut out the first hour of the footage which was said British troops recieving 60 minutes of petrol bombs and grenades?

There have been hundreds of other occasions where they sh1t on us but always pop up with a bullsh1t bandwagon jumping story like this or a photo of some mong sat in the FOB with a copy of this rag in his hands and the tagline "THE FORCES PAPER"

No you're fcuking not, your tagline should be "WRITTEN BY FCUKTARDS, FOR FCUKTARDS" You self-publicising leachlike filthy pigfcuking cnuts.

Make Britain great again? I can do that by flying a 747 into your offices and killing you all so you can't brainwash the thick cnuts who buy your sh1te ever again.

And don't get me started on your grown up sister paper the Times, you fcukwads.

2. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Agree totally. Saw it, read it, ignored it.

3. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Ooooff. Don't hold back!

Problem is, over 3million people read the thing, and probably a million more flick through someone else's dirty copy.

That's a lot of people supposedly Supporting our Troops.

4. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Anything pumped out by Murdoch's NewsCorp empire is guaranteed to be bandwagon jumping BS, their interest is in making money and if yellow journalism or being hypocritical is how they do that then that's how they do it. Just have to look at their flagship 'News' outlet Fox News and how they whole heartedly towed the republican line in the US for the entire tragic Bush legacy and now Obama's in they're kissing every square millimetre of the democrat's arses. So you're right, the Sun etc aren't worthy of bog roll even. fcuk 'em.

5. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

My parents being two of that number. The thing is many 'middle/working class' people buy that papper as its what they understand which is a sad reality as the avverage reading age for the sun is 8years old (so an 8 year old could understand it an write better crap).

6. So your not a happy bunny then.

7. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

The Sun is the worst paper for utter bullshit, totaly agree with you there

8. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Fukking Sun Kunts.....!!

9. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

It's utterly bad form for papers to take credit for things like this - it should be banned, but isn't.

Read coverage of these lads return home in the Mail lunchtime today......tabloids are to skim read to get a gist, nothing more.

I've witnessed people experiencing the results of piss-poor journalism. It's dire, but people unfortunately do not question the printed word nearly enough. Not just in skank papers either, but broadsheets. Articles are written by individuals with their own agenda too often and the editing process doesn't seem to take this into account.

That said, sometimes the newspapers run campaigns in support of the military and give us an opportunity to publically support the military en masse, which is largely denied elsewhere and it's important you see our support.

Wrecker's got the right idea. Read, ignore, wipe, flush. :wink:

10. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Nope, it's worse than that. Journos write to an agenda and then the editing process just adds another agenda to it!

Don't forget that the newspapers are businesses, they only do this rubbish because people buy them.

If you want them to change, stop buying the thing! It's simple!!

11. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

The problem is not with those who do not buy it, but the brainwashed freaks that buy into all this sh1t they print. These are the people who's lives revolve around Goody dying and those other two cnuts splitting up.

There is only one thing for it. A cull of the lower and sub-classes.

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Monty, you really should jump down off that fence fella and say what you feel...... :p

13. I agree with Jasper Carrot - The Sun is also the only one of those optical illusions things I can do, I stare right at it, and I can see this great big steaming pile of sh1t. Shockingly, 3 million people are unable to do this.

14. 'There is only one thing for it. A cull of the lower and sub-classes....'

....Or better basic 'hegimication',(ie: abiity to read by the age of 16, use of correct English rather than text-speak in essays), followed by a good stiff stint of national service. :? ..just think, Monty, all that fresh meat, by buggery! 8O :lol:

15. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I've never really understood why people who are, or have been serving support this idea. HM forces are not some kind of correctional facility. Why should we suffer c***s and dropouts? It's bad enough having one problem child in your division, they can create a huge workload for a DO (and I am speaking from experience before anyone asks), having a division full of them would be a nightmare.

16. Re: The cnuting SUN. I wouldn't wipe my arsse with the fcuk

Fockin hell, what is it with this site (RUM RATION) its more like MURDER INC, theres one wants to kill all the old, and now its the lower and sub classes. 8O

Well I escape on the old and sub-classes, but I think I scrape in on the lower class bit. :cry:
    However if its lower in terms of (Money) then we are all for the chop as very soon non of us will have any.
    The sun want's to tell me how the fook I am supposed to find 15% deposit on a house when a decent semi is £180'ish around here.
    They never handle a seriouse issue in-depth just sensationalism.
    Come the revolution......... :evil:

17. Yes it is true the Sun has elected itself as the intermittent Newspaper for the Forces and has, at times, done some good work to support our cause but this does not even come close to making up for their ill-conceived, poorly written, one-sided attacks on us when it suits them to do so. In the end they’re all about selling newspapers and making a profit and those who read it, even if they do so in disgust, support them in their work and continue to enable them to attack us again. As others have said - if you really don’t like it then don’t read it. Personally I think it isn’t even worthy of lining the dust bin or wiping my rear end.

Better to follow the example of the good people of Liverpool and refuse to buy, read (even a borrowed copy), or allow it in your house. This is the best method of shutting them out and convince your friends and relatives to do likewise. In the end only mass avoidance can make them sit up and listen and perhaps mend their ways.

SF