The Christmas Stiff List 2011.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Nov 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. November is almost done. Weathers turning a bit chilly and I think it's time to start
    the Celeb ball rolling. Let the annual Christmas Stiff List Sweepstake begin.
    My quid is on....errrrrrrrr....NELSON MANDELA. I think he's looking fair game
    to get his ticket punched before he sits down to tuck in to a Christmas Day lunch
    wiv' his mates.

The winner (who selects the celeb who croaks as close to Christmas as possible)
    wins an all expenses paid trip to the "I'm a Celebrity - get me out of here!" oustide
    broadcast location, and the chance to take out the entire camp with an R.P.G.

2. Jordan will die of a massive allergic reaction to some lip surgery, and her head will explode on national TV...

-- Wait actually Max Von Sydow will cause a local earthquake due to the deepness of his awesome voice and cause the deaths of thousands of germans.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. I reckon Castro might be on his way out

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

When he impales himself on a sharpened drumstick, hopefully.

6. :laughing2:
    Purple defo suits Castro.and glad to see he's lost the beard...:laughing2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andy Williams is looking a good bet.

Possibly Pete Doherty/Docherty/however the fcuk you spell it and let's go for a Beatle. Paul McCartney, with Yoko Ono soon after? Might actually see an end to all those bloody re-re-re-re-re-releases after the death ones. Then Ringo will have outlived them all!

8. Dickie Attenborough - No inside information and as appealing as the prize is I have no plans to dispatch him but, born 1923 got to be worth a punt.

9. [​IMG]
    Muhammad Ali

10. wal

wal Badgeman

Joe Crow, I think that you have a good shot there and BNM, my Father is one year older than Nelson Mandela.

11. Jeremy Kyle..but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

12. Gotta agree with Joe Crow ...

[​IMG]

13. I say it every year but I reckon Shane McGowan is well overdue:

shanemac-teeth200.jpg

Can you also put down a tenner each way on Lindsey Lohan for me? I know she's a rank outsider but she's had good form in the past and I reckon this year she might just come through.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I kinda wish it wasn't the case. It would be a Tragedy.

15. He's hoping he'll be Stayin Alive!

16. Cliff-Richard4.jpg

Well we can live in hope can't we...

17. I realy hope so

• Like Like x 1

18. Thats just you being nasty cu's the lie detector didn't clear you.
    The brown hatter ain't stopped laughing yet though.:-D