The Choir

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by MoD_RSS, Nov 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Military wives and girlfriends sing out for TV show

2. Oh god...................
  3. Aye mate I know matelots marry some munters but the average Percy will wed any fcuking bint with a pulse and a couple of hairy holes even if they have to lift the cavernous blue veined, fetid belly that covers them , one to avoid methinks.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I'm rather disappointed Mr Malone never thought to take the Wives & Children to Afghanistan to surprise their partners with an impromptu sing-song.

Never mind, I'll forward the idea to a TV production company...what could possibly go wrong?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. choir01.jpg

The pic of the bunch is either the one on the far left, the one carrying the baby or the one in the wheel chair.

The one on the far right looks like she may have some issues with reading and writing.
  6. Oh and the bloke looks like an utter hoop. I'd love to wrap a samson bar round his bow tie wearing **** of a head.
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is that the next camp Dr Who auditioning for his next assistant.

******* exterminate!
  8. Still at least it will make Finknottle cry, he loves shite like this.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

******* exterminate!
  10. Fcuk me the munter on the right looks like she's attached to a siamese twin
  11. What he said!
  12. Am watching this now and really enjoying it. Nice to see it from their partners side
  13. There is not a lot of thing that make me well, but just watched the army WAGS choir it was if someone had lit a cs pellet in my front room.

Well worth watching and I'm not a hermmer.
  14. I think it would be more likely to make me unwell, but I'll never know.
  15. I know it would make me unwell i dont rate them as singer performers at all ,but they do it for charity (dont they ??0
  16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Were they mainly Army wives? The MOD website stated Chivenor which is predominently Commando Logs, or so I thought.
  17. A mixture of army wives and RM wives.
    One wife stated that they tend to be separated by regiments etc
    If it gets them all together and breaks down barriers and helps to ease the separation then why not.
    I look forward to the next episode.
  18. Same here, Mrs YamYamDabber said that there was a bit of smoke in the room. Good program I must say.
  19. There was also the wife of an RN Medic. Excellent programme with the ever congenial Gareth.