"The Boatswain's Call,

Hi there,

Someone has come to our picture framers here in New Zealand to frame a print of "The Boatswain's Call, how it is used, and some facts about it".
Unfortunately upon glazing it our glazer noticed a smudge, tried to wipe it off and resulted in damaging the original print.

I decided to google the title and it brought me to the thread on this website https://www.navy-net.co.uk/community/threads/call-the-hands.57264/ where someone had posted a small image of part of the page and provided the information: 'The Boatswain's Call, how it is used, and some facts about it' in Vol I of the 1937 edition of the Admiralty Seamanship Manual as reprinted in 1942 (Price 7/6):

I am just wondering if anyone on here could either: provide me with information on exactly what the missing text says in the damaged part so I can digitally restore it or provide me with a large, high quality scan or website I can order a new print of this from.

Thanks so much,
Rebecca

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H The Boatswain's Call history History 18
Naval_Gazer Three Admirals, a Boatswain and a former Southsea Councillor Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Ashgabat opens its call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Erdoğan of Turkey: 29 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 29 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with First Ministers: 28 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals to carry out research into coronavirus (COVID-19) impact on Ukraine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of PM call with Chancellor Merkel: 8 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with the Emir of Qatar: 15 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Kyiv: call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for concept notes for the British Embassy Tel Aviv “COVID-19 Enabling Fund” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Asunción: call for bids 2020/2021 – COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace’s phone call with US Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals supporting Covid-19 response in Malaysia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Bill and Melinda Gates: 19 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State Co-Chairs Joint Ministerial Covid-19 Conference Call MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed: 18 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM’s call with Prime Minister Trudeau: 15 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar: 15 May 2020 MoD News 0
soleil YT: Royal Navy - An Interview With F-35 Pilot Lt Cdr Stephen Collins, Call Sign Lothar The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Egypt Prosperity Fund: Call for Bids MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Poland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President of the European Commission: 8 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister’s call with President Putin: 8 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Truss opening statement, call with the US Trade Representative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with M9 Mayors: 1 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State Co-Chairs Third Covid-19 Joint Ministerial Conference Call MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary welcomes response to his call for parks to open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 21 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of G7 leaders' call: 16 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State Co-Chairs Covid-19 Joint Ministerial Conference Call MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t call us – we’ll call you MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry responds to call to arms to build British diagnostics industry at scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Claims and elections call for evidence - update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First new ventilators to roll off production line this weekend as industry answers call to step up manufacturing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State participates in Joint Ministerial COVID-19 conference call MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 27 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with ventilator manufacturers and suppliers: 26 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Call for rapid sanitising technology for ambulances MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Xi: 23 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with the UN Secretary-General: 20 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar: 19 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Chancellor Merkel, President Macron and President Erdogan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with UK’s leading manufacturers: 16 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Chisinau announces a call for proposals: climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: 15 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Abe: 15 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 14 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison: 14 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Chancellor Angela Merkel: 13 March 2020 MoD News 0