The Bloody Crabs

Sorry MLP and NZB both wrong, had to take the mutt for a walk. As for promotion, I escaped from full time HM Queen and Co 16 years ago and the reserves 7 years ago. Naafia bar? No f*cking chance, it's full of sqaddies.

Crabman said:
Sorry MLP and NZB both wrong, had to take the mutt for a walk. As for promotion, I escaped from full time HM Queen and Co 16 years ago and the reserves 7 years ago. Naafia bar? No f*cking chance, it's full of sqaddies.
That's no way to refer to a stroll with the missus is it?

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Crabman said:
Whose missus? There are one or three of the neighbours who are elligable. :D

Crabman said:
Crabman said:
Whose missus? There are one or three of the neighbours who are elligable. :D
Shame you are incapable

I know theres such a thing as a delayed response...but 14 months? 8O

Then again that sort of timescale gives the crabs enough time to formulate at least one pseudo witty comment to come back to you with :wink:

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Fucking great thread though.
Seconded :D

Working in an office now with 4 ex crabs, come to the conclusion all thier dits are about work, f*ck up's at work and best aircraft they ever worked on.

No dits about birds, pissing up, dropping in the s*it, runs ashore/off base!!!

7 and a half hour day seems like a f*cking week!!! :cry:

Worst this is the other two are recent graduates who are air cadet instructors. Thier highlight last week was meeting Air Vice Marshall "Biggles Burrbury Button" at some conference or other!!! :?

IS-Potential said:

Then again that sort of timescale gives the crabs enough time to formulate at least one pseudo witty comment to come back to you with :wink:
You are making the bold assumption that he's worth it. :D

Crabman said:
IS-Potential said:

You are making the bold assumption that he's worth it. :D
Nah I was making the assumption you had run out of witty retorts :p :D :D

Then again it must be hard to keep intellectually sharp as a crab if any of the currently serving aircraftsmen I know are representative of the crabs as a whole...I'm surprised many of them can tie their own shoes let alone work on fast jets....things fall off often perchance? :p :twisted:

ball back in your court crabman :D :D

Hedgeporker

Lantern Swinger
Fellas, this Airbourne cockmunch bloke. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him, he feels he has so much to prove but has probably never done any of what he has said. He is a renowned cheese-piece with a long and tainted history of talking utter utter sh1te. I give you an example from our good friends on ARRSE:

spaz said:
Shaithis said:
spaz said:
AA may I ask what has happened to the forum you created, dedicated to made up tales of derring do?
I think it got moved to the walts section ! :D
An entry was discussed and rubished a while ago, it can be found here for anyone who is interested. AA's excuses for the inaccuracies are here.

The guy is a fucking clownshoes.
You see? He's a spastic who we should encourage to come to terms with what ever ails him, more than likely the fact that now he is old and lonely, he never actually achieved anything.

The very sad thing is, banter aside, there are some good lads at 1 SQN despite their dubious choice of service, this rancid paedo's helmet just does the rock spackers no favours at all. Pity him, but don't engage in meaningless drivel with him, there's a good chance he really is a walt, or if not, a very damaged and bitter old man.
I know he's gone now but seriously, how can any self-respecting Crab aspirant (1st choice as I recall) not have read Biggles? 3-Engined Albatros . . . :roll:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Must have been a real pisser being owned by a seventeen year old boy last night.
Now I see why you lot think you're so good... You have the same grasp of reality as a crack whore in a sugar factory...

Keep going, you'll hurt this sensitive little Crab soon I'm sure... http://www.hqrafregiment.net/images/smilies/wanker.gif

US plane, US paratroops. US RAF!!!

chieftiff said:
Airborne_Aircrew said:
The funny thing is that if I came here as an Rock and said that the Commando course was much harder you'd be quite happy with me. The fact that you don't like the message doesn't change the facts. CTC is not as hard as the RAF Regiment Pre-Para... If I'm looking for an easier "ride" I'll take the bottom field or a mud run over Castle Hills or the Catterick Moors... Really!
I've been reading this thread and having a good giggle, a few reasons really 1. I recognise a wind up when I see it 2. After working with the crabs for 5 years I have quite an affinity with the rocks because they really are the most normal people in the RAF and 3. My neighbour and good mate is a Flight Sgt Rock.

But......... I think I'm now starting to recognise a significant amount of utter bollox that's beginning to verge on walting! Your unique position of alledgedly completing AACC and Pre-para (I don't doubt the pre-para by the way virtually every rock I know has done it) makes you very unique I'd say (or possibly very old) As I understand it for a crab to get on the course (given the number of pongo's who now need the qualification) is a major miracle and sits at about 1 a year of which precisely 1 has passed of recent times. Be honest, you thought about applying for AACC once and that seemed easy enough so you were satisfied and bought yourself a green feret whilst patting yourself on the back and telling everyone that you are a "commando" :wink:
You need(ed) to be Selous Scout if you want nails. Now that is the pinnacle of walting. 8)

I wonder what it costs for their public Relations department? They manage to get them to appear on everything except a kin milk bottle :D
The local Wing Commander here in Norfolk will turn up in full regalia for the opening of a Fish supper.
Roofs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frogman007 Diamond Lil's 7
Joint_Force_Harrier Diamond Lil's 12
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 14