The Bloody Crabs

ex_rubberdagger said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Airborne_Aircrew said:
Some of you might have come across a mate of mine. He was a Cpl when I knew him but I hear he came to Royal on exchange I think it was, (IIRC to CTC). Sgt. Chris C******r... He's a fine example of a II Sqn. Rockape. He'd probably tell you about the same thing I'm telling you.
Some of you might have come across a mate of mine too, Johnny Two-Combs. Me and him once blah-blah-blah-blah......

This has degenerated from a nice bit of slanging into a big timing walt fest.

Bored now.

Oh, I did see some pebbel fags training at Kandahar, they were quite impressive, a whole 3 pull ups each! It might have been 4 if they hadn't tired themselves out swinging their legs like fcuk after the first one.
Chris C is Johnny 2 combs mate!! He taught the lads at "Hareford" how to Jap slap whilst combing his hair with one hand tied up combing his locks!!

Edited due to mongloid spelling
I thought as much, remember that time when me, you Johnny C and "legs" pitched up in Darfur with nowt but our wits and a Pinkie?
Was that before or after we had all our weopons confiscated and we were forced to use rusty old AK's to release the hostages??

Shit i think that was in another film!!

zzz
I'm out of gash dits, I'm going on youtube to get some more fifth-hand stories to make up and pretend it was me.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ex_rubberdagger said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Airborne_Aircrew said:
Some of you might have come across a mate of mine. He was a Cpl when I knew him but I hear he came to Royal on exchange I think it was, (IIRC to CTC). Sgt. Chris C******r... He's a fine example of a II Sqn. Rockape. He'd probably tell you about the same thing I'm telling you.
Some of you might have come across a mate of mine too, Johnny Two-Combs. Me and him once blah-blah-blah-blah......

This has degenerated from a nice bit of slanging into a big timing walt fest.

Bored now.

Oh, I did see some pebbel fags training at Kandahar, they were quite impressive, a whole 3 pull ups each! It might have been 4 if they hadn't tired themselves out swinging their legs like fcuk after the first one.
Chris C is Johnny 2 combs mate!! He taught the lads at "Hareford" how to Jap slap whilst combing his hair with one hand tied up combing his locks!!

Edited due to mongloid spelling
I thought as much, remember that time when me, you Johnny C and "legs" pitched up in Darfur with nowt but our wits and a Pinkie?
Was that before or after we had all our weopons confiscated and we were forced to use rusty old AK's to release the hostages??

Shit i think that was in another film!!

zzz
I'm out of gash dits, I'm going on youtube to get some more fifth-hand stories to make up and pretend it was me.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Roger. I'll get some phots of blokes adorned with Diemacos and shemaghs to big myself up aswell mate!!

You cracked part of the commando course granted, You claim to have have cracked a large part of the training syllabus but surely the comparisons between P coy and the commando course lie on our behalf in the final tests which are The final Ex which is closely followed by the commando tests. Both courses be it Nod training and the AACC are completely different, But they both end on Final ex and the commando tests, thats where it all counts. If you never cracked that then you are in no postion to compare the Commando course with that Pre para thingymajig that you so passionately like to bang on about.
You're not doing yourself any favours.
As all of us who have passed the course know, It does'nt matter if you get to week 28, If you have'nt passed the commando tests then you have achieved fukc all.

Fellas, this Airbourne cockmunch bloke. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him, he feels he has so much to prove but has probably never done any of what he has said. He is a renowned cheese-piece with a long and tainted history of talking utter utter sh1te. I give you an example from our good friends on ARRSE:

spaz said:
Shaithis said:
spaz said:
AA may I ask what has happened to the forum you created, dedicated to made up tales of derring do?
I think it got moved to the walts section ! :D
An entry was discussed and rubished a while ago, it can be found here for anyone who is interested. AA's excuses for the inaccuracies are here.

The guy is a fucking clownshoes.
You see? He's a spastic who we should encourage to come to terms with what ever ails him, more than likely the fact that now he is old and lonely, he never actually achieved anything.

The very sad thing is, banter aside, there are some good lads at 1 SQN despite their dubious choice of service, this rancid paedo's helmet just does the rock spackers no favours at all. Pity him, but don't engage in meaningless drivel with him, there's a good chance he really is a walt, or if not, a very damaged and bitter old man.

I have the pleasure of having to deal with the medical side of the crabbies here in birmingham just to give you an example of the recent lunacy:

Was organising for my bunch to do a fitness test, needed to get transport and noticed the RAF were using the unit bus to take their guys to same place at the same time as us for fitness testing
I spoke to the civvie transport manager and he said no bothers.
Got a phone call from some twatting Flt Lt that i couldnt bring my guys on the bus because they were having a "flight day" (something akin to a div day) and that we would interfere with their . . . . and i shit-you-not - their TEAM SPIRIT!!!

So i had to book another time at more unit expense and man hours instead.

Thats the joys of working with them and even more joy because if you are a senior rate you are the lowest of the low due to the fact that the medical services is run by commisioned nurses that havent a clue how to manage their own sock drawer let alone a unit.

chieftiff

War Hero
The very sad thing is, banter aside, there are some good lads at 1 SQN despite their dubious choice of service, this rancid paedo's helmet just does the rock spackers no favours at all. Pity him, but don't engage in meaningless drivel with him, there's a good chance he really is a walt, or if not, a very damaged and bitter old man.
One of those said lads at 1 Sqn gave me his opinion yesterday, "the guys just an old has been, made himself look like a pr*ck on ARRSE" Some guy called Ginge apparently?

nickelstack said:
I have the pleasure of having to deal with the medical side of the crabbies here in birmingham just to give you an example of the recent lunacy:

Was organising for my bunch to do a fitness test, needed to get transport and noticed the RAF were using the unit bus to take their guys to same place at the same time as us for fitness testing
Got a phone call from some twatting Flt Lt that i couldnt bring my guys on the bus because they were having a "flight day" (something akin to a div day) and that we would interfere with their . . . . and i shit-you-not - their TEAM SPIRIT!!!

Thats the joys of working with them and even more joy because if you are a senior rate you are the lowest of the low due to the fact that the medical services is run by commisioned nurses that havent a clue how to manage their own sock drawer let alone a unit.
Yup but now you know how us civvy paramedics feel when we bring in a patient and get looked at like we're a piece of crap!!

Welcome to the world of me and Smelly folk hospital!! :roll: :roll:

chieftiff said:
One of those said lads at 1 Sqn gave me his opinion yesterday, "the guys just an old has been, made himself look like a pr*ck on ARRSE" Some guy called Ginge apparently?
That explains it, a fcukin gwar. No wonder he's angry and bitter with the cards he was dealt.

chieftiff said:
That explains it, a fcukin gwar. No wonder he's angry and bitter with the cards he was dealt.
I just read through the links to ARRSE that you posted. It seems that "Ginge" is as big a walting retard there as he is in here.

Run away walt, run away!!!

ex_rubberdagger said:
nickelstack said:

Yup but now you know how us civvy paramedics feel when we bring in a patient and get looked at like we're a piece of crap!!

Welcome to the world of me and Smelly folk hospital!! :roll: :roll:
exactly! and thats a bloody disgrace, since when did bum wipers have any reason to look down on the people actually save lives?

i blame Holby city and all that sh1t on TV for bigging them up beyond all proportion.

Anyways yeah RAF are still useless and cant make a decision worth a damn

chieftiff said:
Tsk, we all know that current serving RAF Reg are in no way as super as they were in A_As day and their opinions are therefore hardly worth consideration. :wink:

AGGhhhhh 15 pages of Crab baiting surely that's enough.

Probably not as another self pitying whiny A_A self-justification can't be far off.

Its a damn shame I know a few ex Rock apes who are good blokes, It seems this AA bloke trawls the internet looking for guys having a drip sesh about his mob and then feels he has to justify himself, He is a failed RM recruit who never did the commando tests yet feels he is in a postion to compare with P coy and the Raf reg tests. i kinda pity the bloke. I heard he's in his 60's but acts like a jilted teenager. If he had any self respect he would'nt feel the need to respond to outside discussions and he would rise above it..

Sad really I understand he's no spring chicken anymore and should be proud of what he achieved instead he bites like a piranha on a submerged side of beef! Not doing the Rocks any favours....

He does seem to have fcuked off sharpish after being identified as a complete fantasist. We need to find another one to banter with, hopefully with a sense of humour this time. That said, a crab with a funnybone is a rarity, I might go for a wander round this crab infested shithole getting some of these cnuts to sign up to RumRation, they do fcuk all else 0900 monday to 1200 friday.

He does seem to have fcuked off sharpish after being identified as a complete fantasist. We need to find another one to banter with, hopefully with a sense of humour this time. That said, a crab with a funnybone is a rarity, I might go for a wander round this crab infested shithole getting some of these cnuts to sign up to RumRation, they do fcuk all else 0900 monday to 1200 friday.[/quote]

Beat you to it MLP

Some one on this site once said, "Jack isn't happy unless he's dripping"

I think he meant you MLP. :D

Please don't reply in a hurry, in best Crab manner I am an work doing nothing except lurking in various forums. Now I'm off to annoy some else. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frogman007 Diamond Lil's 7
Joint_Force_Harrier Diamond Lil's 12
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 14