The Bliar's Legacy

' The great masses of the people... will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one'
Adolf Hitler 1889 - 1945

Even Mr Brown is prevaricating now:

'............not be including Lib Dems in my cabinet' = Paddy Ashdown offered a Cabinet post.

Bottom line is that you can't believe Nu Liebour on anything - perhaps this should be entitled the Bliar/Brown Legacy...... ?

ukdaytona

War Hero
Biggest joke of all - GW Bush is on about making Tony B the 'Peace Envoy' to the Middle East

FECK me what has he done for peace ??

Oil_Slick

War Hero
ukdaytona said:
Biggest joke of all - GW Bush is on about making Tony B the 'Peace Envoy' to the Middle East

What has he done for peace? Well he's been the cause of many thousands of ordinary Iraqis finding eternal peace

ukdaytona

War Hero
Oil_Slick said:
ukdaytona said:

What has he done for peace? Well he's be the cause of many thousands of ordinary Iraqis finding eternal peace

Is that peace with allah or pieces of their relatives due to suicide bombers?

Allnightin

Lantern Swinger
Looking in a different direction, last night's Newsnight on BBC2 covered how the police are no longer responsible for Bank and credit card fraud and it is left to the banks to take matters forward. So much for "Tough on crime and the causes of crime" - he and his cronies have politicised the police and ntroduced such a target mentality that they seem no longer to want to actually uphold the law.

ukdaytona said:

Well, he's 'peaced' off most of the services, now he can have a go at the Middle East.. !!

:)

Latest Threads