Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birthday run ashore

1979 4JStbd mess HMS BRISTOL and the boys decide to go on an epic birthday thrash as ever Stans up for it and we hit the Home Club at 1630. Me living with the 1st Mrs S in a flat in Fratton (shithole shit footie club) so I tell her I'm working late, plan was to be home by kicking out time.
Fcuk it thinks stan bravely at 2230 as he remains with the lads and its into Jo Spanners great night at 0100 absolutely wankered I decide soberly that it was in my best interest to get the fcuk home cos she was a real hard bastard when wound up.

So I go outside and its fcuking pissing cats and dogs no taxis outside a usual but I spot one outside the big eats shop down the road so like the drunken cnut that I am I pull my coat over my head and run towards the taxi. Although I'm no olympic sprinter I was fast approaching ramming speed - when thats just what I did - rammed a fcuking litter bin just above my knees and in I fcuking went face first.

As I slowly came too a few minutes latter I awoke to the sound of hysterical laughter - two fcuking coppers had watched me do it and were attempting to pry me out. My face had gone straight down the wire basket inside and split my top lip apart right down the middle cleft lip style.
Of to QE in Cosham by the time I got stitched up it was 0330 and off I went home in a taxi .Mrs S didn't wake up at 0630 as I got up to get back onboard and obviously not wanting to wake the Queen Boadacia I quickly exited.
Got some stange looks from the QM and BM and went down the grot for a cuppa every twat in the mess square was staring at me and I heard one say fcuk me the new guys an ugly cnut, fcukers thought I'd just joined my face was all fcuking swollen and my mouth was similar in shape to Plug out of the Beano comic.
Got home later that day and true to her nature got another kicking off the she-dragon.

Any other similar experiences guys???

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Did the same on a run ashore and came back late (0130ish,said I'd be home by 2300).

Only been married for a few months so thought I'd quietly slip in the front door and tippy toe to bed. Unfortunately wankered jack is as quiet as an elephant tap dancing on the wardroom crockery and I must have made a bit of a racket getting the front door key in as the lock kept moving around (we've all been there!!).

Finally success and stuck my head round the door which caused instant blindness and total agony. Mrs Wrecks had heard my attempts to stop the lock from moving and assumed I was a burgler and sprayed hair spray straight in my eyes as I stuck my head round.

She was all apologetic (We'd just got married remember) and said she thought I was a robber,

With streaming eyes which were now glued shut all I could yell was "With a fcuking front door key?".

The honeymoon period didn't last long as they say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rod-gearing Excuse for Birthday Run Ashore Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS GLD colleagues recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Queen’s Birthday Honours for Sellafield employees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British exporters recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work of Strategic Command personnel recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Deputy Chief Constable awarded OBE in Queen's Birthday Honours MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Military division of the Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy Recipients In The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Welsh Secretary praises outstanding achievements of Queen’s Birthday Honours recipients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scots recognised by Queen's Birthday Honours 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM words for NHS birthday: 5 July 2020 MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNRMC - Happy 100th Birthday Harry Melling - Britain's Oldest WW2 Submariner Submariners 2
MoD_RSS British Embassy commemorates the Queen’s Birthday Party MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
A Royal Marines Birthday 28th Oct 1664 The Corps 3
MoD_RSS Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Brasília, Brazil: Vijay Rangarajan's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Athens, Greece MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Birthday Honours at the Office for Product Safety and Standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen's birthday celebration 2019 in Kinshasa, DRC: Ambassador's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Military division of the Queen's birthday honours list 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Ambassador Jeff Glekin's speech at the Queen's Birthday Party MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Military division of the Queen's birthday honours list 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: British Ambassador speech at the Queen's Birthday Party MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Ambassador's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Ambassador's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Work of JFC personnel recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Mike Gifford's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Queen’s Birthday Honours for Dstl staff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Queen’s Birthday Honours List 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Welsh Secretary congratulates Queen's Birthday Honours Recipients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scots recognised by Queen's Birthday Honours 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ambassador’s speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: British High Commissioner, Scott Wightman's speech at HM the Queen's Birthday Party 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Address by H.E. MR Keith Scott, British High Commissioner, at a reception to celebrate the birthday of HM Queen Elizabeth II MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen's birthday celebration 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya: Nic Hailey's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen's Birthday celebration 2019 in Cyprus: High Commissioner's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Suva, Fiji: High Commissioner, Melanie Hopkins' speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen's Birthday celebration in Ashgabat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen’s Birthday Party celebration in Mombasa, Kenya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: H.E Iain Walker speaking at the Queen's Birthday Party 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Second birthday celebrations for the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network MoD News 0
Sumo Happy Birthday History 1
soleil Royal Navy Awards In The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2018 Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS News story: The Military division of the Queen's birthday honours list 2018 MoD News 0
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Real-Life Comic Book Heroes Mark Submarine Service's Birthday At Faslane Dinner" Submariners 0
A Happy Birthday to all Royals..... The Corps 3
MoD_RSS Press release: Queen’s Birthday Honour for Dstl Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 2017 Birthday Honours for Service personnel and Defence civilians MoD News 0