the Birch

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by etland, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone been on receiving end - worse than a caning?

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Something you want to tell?

3. For business or pleasure?

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Reminiscing about the good old days?

5. Fcukin hell if anyone on this site remembers birching they must be about 70 plus.
    It was not used in mainland UK after 1948 except in the nick and cuts to baby sailors. :twisted: :D
    Unless you went to Madame X ...apparently :banned:

6. Are you insinuating rumrat??? :D

7. Beat me, beat me,.....but please don't hate me. :D :D

8. On the Isle of Man if was customary in TT week to give you a good birching and put you on the next boat home. Needless to say we woz all good bikers for that there week.

9. Yes in Denmark I had the sh*t kicked out of me by a big blond with a ferkin great branch, but I don't think it's what he had in mind for this thread. 8O :D
    Actually it was witsend in a wig but I can't prove it. 8O :D

10. ...heard it's still legal in certain parts of Tamworth..apparently!! :roll: :lol: 8O

11. I wish, but most of the sore arses around here are simply by just sitting on em.
    Mind you either the saddle on my bike has got really hard or that friggin XRD has been sneakin a thunderbolt up me as I go past on the cut.
    I seem to recall I have been loosing periods of time......Hummmmm, chloroform, medic, sneaky, boot neck,.............. 8O :D :D :D

12. I think there are plenty of beefers on this site to help you out there mate. I for one only go for a bit of crumpet!!

13. ..no mate, that's just age!! 8O 8O

14. It is, I mean is it? I cant remember, and what the ....where am I? 8O 8O :D :D

15. ..fcuk sake, I've told you to put more water with it!!! :p :p :geek: