The biggest O.D. thing you ever did?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, May 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on be honest,what is the biggest O.D.thing you have ever done ;or did?? If you have three hours to spare I'll relate mine. I was [and still am] the O.D. of O.Ds The title "Big screaming O.D." was formed for me. I have worn a white front with civvies, ear rings, four rings on each hand; gone out up the line in white front bell bottoms and a civvy jacket! managed to keep a Tony Curtis and D.A.hair style all through my service[Still got it as an O.A.P.] I bow waved ny hats the tally bows finished in the middle of my forehead some times built round an old threepenny bit. I bleached my collars and could have tripped over my tapes. I spent a night in cells for being drunk whilst still a junior;-and got a tattoo while still in part one training. I had Chinese dragons sewn under my cuffs. I had[and won] my latest punch up on 22nd December last year in the Manor Farm pub Worcester. At 2359 hours 31 Dec. 1959 I froze and have not progressed one iota in dress or music. Happy to be a soon 70 year old O.D. Teddy boy. Any challengers?

2. Jesse,

I had my 70th last Saturday, so I'm past caring.
    But, for what it's worth, here's my most OD moment:

Innocence Lost

Jerry

3. Loved it..! As did Mrs R12!!