The Big Bang

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by froggit, Sep 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ???I here the northern region is having a weekend on the west of jockland. whats it all about then????
  2. its an excercise against anybody who uses the term "Jockland" :threaten:

With a magazine of one round... Load :thumright:
  3. whot sort of exercise then? running, shooting, swimming, Drinking?
  4. Once again we have changes the shooting season for the WILD HAGGIS used to be February to April. How long before another endangered species hits the books.

Remember a permit is required before you go hunting the beastie!!!

More info can be obtained here.

5. goody, now I have my permit any recomendations as to where the best haggi are to be found?
  6. Cambeltown
  7. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

An amazingly durable creature that has been around since the dawn of time, perhaps even longer than crocs and gators. There used to be a butcher's shop in Helensburgh that had numerous examples of several-million year old fossilised haggis eggs - apparently these creatures had been extremely prolific in the area and the eggs were just lying around near the sea just awaiting collection.
  8. If one should be lucky enough to bag such a culinary delicy, how would one prepair such? and with what would one serve it?
  9. Soft-boiled so that they're just a bit runny, and served with two slices of buttered toast cut up into 'soldiers'.
  10. Its a combo of Leadership, taking potential new recruits into the wild to see what we are "all about" and other stuff. It will probably rain a lot, and be freezing. But meant to have a good "social" in the middle of it. Cannot wait!
  11. Check out the RNR web site, we've just done our Big Bang setting the standard in the South West..cracking weekend loads of training, recruiting and PR.

South West Big Bang
  12. "South West Big Bang"...sorry, thought it was something to do with Devon/Cornwall and loads of naked women!!.....just something to do with the RNR..shame! :confused1: