The betting thread

G

guestm

Seeing as I enjoyed the National thread and Haggis catcher's glorious result so much, I thought I'd start a betting thread for those of us that like a punt. It seemed like good luck as both HG and I have raked it in, so to keep the good luck going, here we are.

Tonight I have a monday magic tenner on these 4 all winning at 8/1.

Swindon
Steaua
Stirling
and Vitor Setubal.

Shite, Exeter have just scored. 8O

G

guestm

StixJimboRM said:
A bit off topic, apologies so soon into the thread, but I have just booked 2 tickets for Mrs SJRM and myself to go to Exeter Racecourse for an evening of racing with Bob Champion. He is visiting 60 courses in 60 days, funny enough its called Champion 60:60, google it and you'll see what its all about. I'm looking forward to it and its a surprise for her birthday :D
Nice one! That's quality.
Champion 60:60

StixJimboRM said:
A bit off topic, apologies so soon into the thread, but I have just booked 2 tickets for Mrs SJRM and myself to go to Exeter Racecourse for an evening of racing with Bob Champion. He is visiting 60 courses in 60 days, funny enough its called Champion 60:60, google it and you'll see what its all about. I'm looking forward to it and its a surprise for her birthday :D
Have meet Bob, he is a real nice guy, and has time for everyone. Went to the Premeire of the film "Champions"(John Hurt) way back when. Which prompted me to read his book" Champions Story" his struggle to fight cancer, and determination to ride "Aldaniti" in the Grand National (and win!!!) You will have a great time at Haldon

Top tip tonight motherwell against celtic at 7/1 we are on our knees at this time. I personally cant bet against my team also I fancy Carlisle to beat leeds at brunton park as they usually find it hard up here.

G

guestm

Haggis_Catcher said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Swiss Cross, Newmarket 5:55. Lump on.
hmmm 8/1 on laddys how sure are you about this tip.
Heavily backed by the lads in Coral this morning, one of which picked 4 winners at Flamingo park yesterday and is normally a good tipster.

Gone for 30 quid each way.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Carlisle to beat Southampton by 2 clear goals. 33/1.
On my way shortly, other way round more like,good luck with the bet.

Saints must win and Huddersfield must loose, or the riot barriers will be up in the Northam carpark and its a bugger for me to get home. :(