The Best Guide Ever on "Health & Fitness"

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by antony, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

I would like to share this information with you all assuming that it may help you to and make you perfect both physically and mentally!!!
    I have found a great site that sells downloadable "Health & Fitness" audio books by some of the leading Authors in the field. I have recently discovered the benefits of listening to Audio books as I have a 2 hour drive to get to work each day!.

You can also get a 10% discount off your first purchase by using this special code when you check out - 322944.

Here is the link directly to their "Health & Fitness" category.

Hope you find the site as useful as I have, if so post back your comments.

Cheers

Antony

2. could also read "Hello, my name is Antony and I run an online company called Listen-here.com. Please come to my shop and make me a nice big profit...blah blah blah" :pukel:

3. Do they have razzle dazzle wives stories to download??

4. Yes a not particularly subtle 1st post attempting to let RR readers in on a supposed good thing. I can sense an "Oxygen Thief" label looming. :threaten:

5. Cheeky bastard..........
    ..there are many RR members only too willing to help with fitness issues without having to increase this ********* bank balance.

6. For physical and mental health, I totally recommend the one-handed weightlifting method :jerk:

7. Gash Barge Alongside

8. What a plonker Rodney!!! :pukel:

9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator