The best car/ lorry/ bike/trike you'd own if money

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by fly_past, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. was no object.
    So thats no need to worry about the yearly insurance tax etc... money no object.
    100 bonus points if you upload a photo too!!

I'll have a james bond Austin Martin BD6

2. Even if money were to be no object I wouldn't want to stand out too much, in any case liking Q cars; them as is fast but don't look it.
    I'd stick with something like a Seat Leon RS but go a bit special with the bike; it'd have to be a Ducati, nothing else makes the same noise and feels so safe.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Got one! Nurr nurr nee nurr nurr... :wink:

[​IMG]

4. The one for me!!! (and Lewis Hamilton apparently!)

[​IMG]
    Mercedes SLR Mclaren SLR

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

6. sgtpepperband

Sussex: Did you quote my post for a reason or did you just like the pic so much you wanted to see it twice?! :lol:

7. Hey SgtP Why the red wheels? Must admit the bike looks kinda cute! Bet you never went over 70MPH on it have you?!

8. sgtpepperband

Red wheels/silver bodywork was a retro colour scheme for the Monster S4 at the time; however only the front wheel is red (rear one was damaged last year and is now silver!).

And I only do 30 in a 30 and 70 in a 70 (any resemblance to me and a motorcyclist commuting on the M27-A31/A35-M5-A38 between Pompey and Guzz from Aug 06-Apr 07 is purely coincidental...)

:twisted:

9. Yeah! and I never went over 70 in my Ford Anglia years ago, because of I had of done the experience would have been too frightening.
    Now however is not then :evil:

10. had 2 pick 2 cars first the bugatti veyron not in order

[​IMG]

then 1967 shelby mustang gt500

[​IMG]

eleanor

and the bike

[​IMG]

MV Augusta

11. Contributor Mode

For me a Red 2 CV like this one did it. Named "L'Escargot Rouge" Pulled more girls than yer average boy racer.
    They feel safe with a gentle man concerned with the environment or they were also 2CV owners.

[​IMG]

Nutty

12. sgtpepperband

FUGGIN' 'ELL! THAT BUGATI'S A BIT BIG...

...isn't it?! 8O

13. ET Mesh.... what the *******is that MV Augusta! Looks like something Capt Kirk would go on! (Must look at the price tag- then get a mortgage for the insurance). The bike looks so cool, but it would struggle to get to 70 MPH!! Cough*
    It looks quite unreal - wow.....