The Battle of the Sarnies

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...full pack of rindless, back bacon in a Yorkshire flat bread :hungry: :thumright:
  2. Sausage Sandwich - extra thick white bread, smothered in woodsmoke sauce its a winner everytime. Mushrooms are optional.... Any more ? :hungry: :worship: :hungry:
  3. ladies and gentlemen you have just witnessed the birth of the Royal Naval Sandwich Association
  4. Royal Navy & Royal Marines Sandwich Association surely?
    Join forces and battle the Army and RAF then unite (for once) and launch an a-salt on Sodexho/PAYD or is that going a bit far? :chef: :hungry: :protest:
  5. all sounds good and in order lol , and you are right, it should have been Royal Navy & Royal Marines Sandwich Association i intended to write that but must have forgotten :rendeer:
    sorry royals have a sarnie on me
  6. Lmao, from the cold war to the cold meat war
  7. Now wot about the "full English Breakfast" Sausage, Egg & Bacon with a few mushrooms on top al la "Dot" up at Dryad? Nothing better than wandering back after a few jars oat the Red Beast and stopping for a banjo!
  8. From Blackfriars in London - brown bread, lettuce, hot bacon and blue cheese. Tastes good today even if you do it yourself!

9. What about a "Jasperizer" from Capt Jaspers in the Barbarcan in Guzz? :thumright: if its a bought one ?if its still there? :dwarf:a meal for a family of four MMMMMM-MMMMM :thumright:
  10. no! i havent tried it whats in it ?
  11. Buggy, as it happens I've been an RNSA member since 1991.... but it's the RN Sail(or)ing Association. Why hire a yacht at commercial prices when the MOD will hire out one at subsidised prices! :razz:

How about the Pusser & Booty Sarnie Club? ;)
  12. Full English Breakfast, the lot, in a bap about 12" (300mm) in Dia.
  13. ill just get my shoes on ...
  14. Sounds tasty... better than a MacBeth
  15. Scrambled egg and marmite on thick white bread, lovely!!
  16. Cheese and onion - with a layer of mustard. Lovely
  17. The old standby, mashed herrings in.
  18. I'll eat to that :thumright: :dwarf: