The Battle of the Sarnies

-buggy-

Lantern Swinger
Sausage Sandwich - extra thick white bread, smothered in woodsmoke sauce its a winner everytime. Mushrooms are optional.... Any more ? :hungry: :worship: :hungry:

Royal Navy & Royal Marines Sandwich Association surely?
Join forces and battle the Army and RAF then unite (for once) and launch an a-salt on Sodexho/PAYD or is that going a bit far? :chef: :hungry: :protest:

-buggy-

Lantern Swinger
persona_non_grata said:
Royal Navy & Royal Marines Sandwich Association surely?
Join forces and battle the Army and RAF then unite (for once) and launch an a-salt on Sodexho/PAYD or is that going a bit far? :chef: :hungry: :protest:
all sounds good and in order lol , and you are right, it should have been Royal Navy & Royal Marines Sandwich Association i intended to write that but must have forgotten :rendeer:
sorry royals have a sarnie on me

Now wot about the "full English Breakfast" Sausage, Egg & Bacon with a few mushrooms on top al la "Dot" up at Dryad? Nothing better than wandering back after a few jars oat the Red Beast and stopping for a banjo!

What about a "Jasperizer" from Capt Jaspers in the Barbarcan in Guzz? :thumright: if its a bought one ?if its still there? :dwarf:a meal for a family of four MMMMMM-MMMMM :thumright:

Buggy, as it happens I've been an RNSA member since 1991.... but it's the RN Sail(or)ing Association. Why hire a yacht at commercial prices when the MOD will hire out one at subsidised prices! :razz:

How about the Pusser & Booty Sarnie Club? ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SILVER_FOX Nautical Jokes 0
S Miscellaneous 0
Chalky The Fleet 51