The batchelor days are over.......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

An update from down yer, if anyones interested.

I am now back in the south island, my 3 months wintering up north are over so I now have to chop wood and pay the bills instead of living in a hotel and just turn the heatpump up. Bit of an adventure finally moving back south, we had 3 storm systems move over the islands the week I moved back down south. Now I've seen rain before but fcuk all like that, I took a B train from Auckland to Invercargill ( Big truck, long way) then was asked to drive a holden commodore back to auckland (aussie vauxhall with a great engine) so being a twat I said yes.

Fcuk me did it rain on the way back, I was driving in the dark up the coast and there was landslides, floods, flashfloods, you name it, it happened, the road was closed due to bad weather for 200k whilst I was on it, thank fcuk it wasn't my car, it was the new auckland depot managers car, when I finally arrived 2 days later the headlamps where full of water....the whole car was to be fair, apparantly it was one of them 100 year storms, still, not my motor so fcuk it.

The family has arrived. I have gone from pub (kicked out by cops) to beach hut to various dodgy rentals to nice respectable 3 bed house with rose bushes, pear and plum trees, drive and nieghbours that talk to me, special or what? I even get a sheep tommorrow....cant be arrsed to mow the lawn.....

NZB has been a stalwart throughout, he's coming around for a barbie tommorrow so we need to hold a sheep naming ceremony so all suggestions welcome!! Mrs NZB is stitching me up over boiled eggs and little miss NZB but thats another story..........
  2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

3. wet_blobby

Possible, I've been banned from using names like " stu, chop chop, cassie" so might get away with that, however I feel the name might need to be a tad more subtle.
  4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Jam rag?
  5. wet_blobby

.. :dwarf:

6. NZ being the same as Wales, probably 'Darling'
  7. wet_blobby

Now now, just because you cant throw it under your arm, shove your fingers up its arsse, blow down its nostrils and make it wail....
  8. How about Mint Sauce, or minty for short.

ps Glad to hear you are all settling in OK down there.
  9. wet_blobby

Doing handsome thanks Maxi, feel abit guilty about leaving all my debts behind and causing the stock markets to crash, but, not enough to lose sleep over. Mintys good.
  10. Don't worry too much about the debts, seems as though Iceland is topping the list for that at the moment, just keep your head down and avoid the other sheep in your life meeting Minty.
  11. wet_blobby

I might call it "mulder"'ll have to think on a tangent why, but you gave me the idea..... :dwarf:
  12. Glad everything is ok! My Aunty lives in Hokitika
  13. Bwahha!!! Glad to read the next installment of "Blobbs in the antipodes", just cos its a Holden commodore, don't think it goes under the ogin!!

As for the livestock, should prove handy for big eats after a night on the pop
  14. I'd name it after NZB, and call it Booty or perhaps Minty-Booty, Booty Shagger, Junior Blobby or Baby Blobbs. :lol:

PS: Can said sheep scale mountains, fearlessly jump over crevaces, crawl under giant hairnets and reassemble a Lee-Enfield in total darkness? If so you caould call her/him: Greenlid.
  15. How about Jeff?
    As in Mutton Jeff (Mutt 'n' Jeff)

Glad things are going so well for you :)
  16. Is that Shaun the Cheesemuncher? I'd wondered where he'd got to.
  17. Their all sheep shaggers in NZ....Baa!
  18. wet_blobby

I've been overuled, the kids have pulled rank on me and named it "millie", oh, I'm cruel and heartless as well by not letting it stay in little miss blobbettes room when it gets dark.........

The barbie was a great success, NZB was last seen forcing me to drink whiskey at 2 a.m, however nothing a stroll along the beach followed by a swift pint cant sort out.