The Ashes - The Oval

X.R.D

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
X.R.D said:
brigham600 said:
Well done England and as for the porridge stirring mob, they support anyone playing England and always will.

Dont mind living here though eh!!! :roll:

And we'll soon see what happens when the septics stop going to 'eedinbow-row' in droves, and stop buying porridge wog 'healthy food', in response to the Libyan debacle, they'll be bleating that its all our fault no doubt!!!!

I'm not sure whether independance is a good thing mate as that will mean the fcukers will be down here nicking our jobs and whinging like fcuk that we stole their oil etc etc ad nauseum!!! :roll:

Edited to note tongue in cheek comment!!

X.R.D

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
X.R.D said:
StixJimboRM said:
X.R.D said:
brigham600 said:
Well done England and as for the porridge stirring mob, they support anyone playing England and always will.

Dont mind living here though eh!!! :roll:

And we'll soon see what happens when the septics stop going to 'eedinbow-row' in droves, and stop buying porridge wog 'healthy food', in response to the Libyan debacle, they'll be bleating that its all our fault no doubt!!!!

I'm not sure whether independance is a good thing mate as that will mean the fcukers will be down here nicking our jobs and whinging like fcuk that we stole their oil etc etc ad nauseum!!! :roll:

Edited to note tongue in cheek comment!!

Apologies for deleting the post, but thought it was better being off the thread, seeing as it is about England winning the Ashes.

After all, it isn't that often we excel at something sporting so why the fcuk should we let the porridge bangers ruin the party. :D :D :D

Oh i dont know i think we did quite well at the olympics recently and yes i was cheering on Hoy during the cycling. If only the sweaties could learn a bit of humility!!!! :D

Went to a BBQ with several Aussies there today,didnt dare mention the match for fear of putting them off their sausages

But we did many many times!

Result!

Well I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I heard England had managed to claw back tha ashes. Well done. I do note though that our fiends in the south still find in success opportunities to whinge. I really don't know which is worse, whinging English or whinging Ausies

Latest Threads