The Ashes-Headingley

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by The_Jimmy, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well here we go, a must win match for the Australians

Brett Lee may be back

and its only 1-0
  2. Ah! Brett Lee class bowler, cause for concern for us !!! being Prisoners Of Her Majesties Service
  3. musnt forget Englands other player.... the rain eh? :D 8) :wink:
  4. Brett Lee is a class act without doubt, but I still reckon England will win this one and get the Ashes back and send those convicts back to Oz with their swag bags between their legs. :D
  5. Any pubs in Salcombe, have Sky TV??? on me Hols " It looks a bit of a Yachty/ type H.Henry place to us Northerners!!!!!!
  6. Chr*st Scouse I hope you've taken out a second mortgage- Salcombe's about the most expensive place on God's green earth. You should be alright with the cricket though- although beer at around £4 a pint will mean you may hae to watch it dry. Incidentally, pub in Oxford last night was charging £4.50 for a pint of Peroni...
  7. Scouse

Enquiries are suggesting that the only place in Salcombe which might have it on the TV is the Rugby Club.
  8. :wink: Your a star!! could be cheap beer as well?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. :scratch: Why did they get rid of the trumpeter from the Barmy Army? :dontknow:
  10. Dont worry Mr Cooper is allowed in for the last test at the Oval ,with open arms by the Surrey CC (Banned for inciting roitous behaviour) FFS and Rickee has been having a pop at the Barmy Army at Edgbaston :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    The Ashes: Oval lift ban on Barmy Army bugler for final Test‎ -

11. Is that why scouse you are rolling in money? :D

12. Yeah you'll need him to play the last post for England as the Aussie's take the ashes back down under :D 8) :wink:
  13. Fcuk my tall hat! That's one hell of a bad start for England. 72 for 6. Ouch!
  14. What a cracking score NOT!!!!!

72 for 6 my grannie could do better

15. 7 for 93...... :D
  16. 102 all out. Bugger. :(
  17. Yeah all out for 102 :D
  18. Australia 1/69 at tea 8)
  19. Rain stops play? :roll: