THE ANNUAL STUPENDOUS OLIVENET GRAND CHRISTMAS DRAW 2016

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Once again the COs have broken into their piggy banks and come up with some Wonga to pay for Amazon Vouchers as prizes in the Grand Christmas Draw. As ever the Draw is open to everyone who is a participant on ARRSE, Rum Ration or Rear Party which is why you are asked for your username and the site you lurk in mostly.

The Prizes are similar to last year in such as way as they are the same:

First Prize: £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize: £40 of Amazon Vouchers

Third Prize: £20 of Amazon Vouchers

To enter all one has to do is enter here and complete the form. I would ask that you are fair and don’t give away the answers to any of the questions you are required to complete correctly to have a chance of winning.

The Draw will be open until some point on 26th December 2016 and the winners announced soon after closing – or when the COs sober up, whichever is the soonest.

Good Luck and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the COs, and all that usual rubbish.

Good CO .............................Bad CO

Sumo

War Hero
in it second question was tricky, a few years ago i came in second, I used my home email, Mrs S sees voucher and tells me she has just won £40 and she had spent it on herself? :(

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Easy.

Good thing I saved the answers from last time as the questions are the same!

Wightsparker

War Hero
I never even SAW the questions, apart from my username etc........

But then, I have problems finding my socks as well.

Sumo

War Hero
Lets hope I'm on a roll, two in a row would be nice
nice more like dead jammy?
I've just one 4 hospitality tickets to watch Plymouth Argyle on boxing day, I will be elsewhere, grandson's birthday, so the tickets Will have too go back in the hat, bummer free 3 course scran as well :(

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Only a few days left in this Competition folks and numbers are down a bit on last year. If you want to reduce the chances of someone from Arrse of winning then have a go.

A good way to start the new year is with some of the CO's money in your pocket to spend!

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Competition now closed and winners drawn using a random number generator - no humans involved in the draw! :D

The winners are:

@Border_Reiver - First Prize

@ Trainer - Second Prize

@Robbo_72 Third Prize

Congrats to them and the COs will arrange for your Amazon prizes to be sent to the emails you supplied on the competition form.

I will now sit back and bask in the glow of cries of "Fix" etc to which I have become somewhat accustomed even though unworthy of the accusation! :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Response to the Biometrics Commissioner's annual report 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Publishes 2019 Annual Safety Review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local Government Association annual conference 2020: Minister for Regional Growth and Local Government's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local Government Association annual conference 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “The privilege of public service” given as the Ditchley Annual Lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MAIB Annual Report 2019 published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Special session on Ukraine at the Annual Security Review Conference: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Blue Belt Programme Annual Update now published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Governor to Falkland Islands delivers annual address to Legislative Assembly MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual project to reduce coastal flood risk in Lincolnshire starts in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: Annual inspection of ‘Adults at Risk in Immigration Detention’ (2018–19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil Procedure Rule Committee: Annual open meeting 15 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biometrics Commissioner 2019 annual report: update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NDA postpones annual Supply Chain Event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rules on carrying over annual leave to be relaxed to support key industries during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA publishes annual plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Filing charity annual returns during the coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ASCL annual conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary speech at ASCL's Annual Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech for Airport Operators Association annual dinner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amanda Spielman at the Annual Apprenticeship Conference 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nigel Huddleston Youth Sport Trust Annual Conference speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Governor Addresses Annual Meeting of Financial Services Industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index annual review 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Departmental response to the Adjudicator's Office 2019 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual report of the Chief Schools Adjudicator for England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterinary pharmacovigilance in the UK annual review 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Data visualisation techniques used in annual Up-rating report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RWM at the District Councils Network Annual Conference 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CITB: annual priorities letter 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ECITB: annual priorities letter 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SOLACE Annual Elections Conference 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA consults on annual plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual accounts for the Dartford Thurrock Crossing and Severn River Crossing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amanda Spielman launches Ofsted's Annual Report 2018/19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister backs NHS staff with £5,000 annual payment for nursing students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual fisheries negotiations cut cod quota MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully The UNIQUE RUM RATION ANNUAL CHRISTMAS DRAW 2019 Competitions 24
MoD_RSS Chief of the Defence Staff, General Sir Nick Carter's annual RUSI speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCTS hosts 3rd annual public user event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Europe supports stronger United Kingdom-Spain ties at annual talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain publish 2018-19 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister's speech at the NCSC Annual Review launch MoD News 0
vauxhall Annual Allowance - House of Lords Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Life Sciences and UK's future role: Sir John Bell delivers MHRA annual lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Hydrographic Office 2018-2019 Annual Report released MoD News 0
vauxhall Annual Allowance Letters Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Tina Stowell speech at annual public meeting MoD News 0
vauxhall MOD guide for the Annual Allowance Notification Letter Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42: Annual Discussion on the integration of a Gender perspective MoD News 0