THE ANNUAL STUPENDOUS OLIVENET GRAND CHRISTMAS DRAW 2016

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Once again the COs have broken into their piggy banks and come up with some Wonga to pay for Amazon Vouchers as prizes in the Grand Christmas Draw. As ever the Draw is open to everyone who is a participant on ARRSE, Rum Ration or Rear Party which is why you are asked for your username and the site you lurk in mostly.

The Prizes are similar to last year in such as way as they are the same:

First Prize: £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize: £40 of Amazon Vouchers

Third Prize: £20 of Amazon Vouchers

To enter all one has to do is enter here and complete the form. I would ask that you are fair and don’t give away the answers to any of the questions you are required to complete correctly to have a chance of winning.

The Draw will be open until some point on 26th December 2016 and the winners announced soon after closing – or when the COs sober up, whichever is the soonest.

Good Luck and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the COs, and all that usual rubbish.

Good CO .............................Bad CO

Sumo

War Hero
in it second question was tricky, a few years ago i came in second, I used my home email, Mrs S sees voucher and tells me she has just won £40 and she had spent it on herself? :(

Lets hope I'm on a roll, two in a row would be nice
nice more like dead jammy?
I've just one 4 hospitality tickets to watch Plymouth Argyle on boxing day, I will be elsewhere, grandson's birthday, so the tickets Will have too go back in the hat, bummer free 3 course scran as well :(

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Only a few days left in this Competition folks and numbers are down a bit on last year. If you want to reduce the chances of someone from Arrse of winning then have a go.

A good way to start the new year is with some of the CO's money in your pocket to spend!

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Competition now closed and winners drawn using a random number generator - no humans involved in the draw! :D

The winners are:

@Border_Reiver - First Prize

@ Trainer - Second Prize

@Robbo_72 Third Prize

Congrats to them and the COs will arrange for your Amazon prizes to be sent to the emails you supplied on the competition form.

I will now sit back and bask in the glow of cries of "Fix" etc to which I have become somewhat accustomed even though unworthy of the accusation! :p