The annual grand christmas draw 2013

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS DRAW

Again this year the COs have, against their better judgement but with huge generosity, agreed to running a Christmas Draw with prizes of Amazon Vouchers to the value of
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Prize = £100 :

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Prize = £40 :

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Prize = £20.

All you have to do is enter your contact details and answer a quick question about which site you use and then, if you win, sit back and wait for the vouchers to drop into your email account!

The competition will run from 15[SUP]th[/SUP] December to 26[SUP]th[/SUP] December (or when I get round to stopping it around then).

The entry form is on Survey Monkey and can be accessed here.

Last edited:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Well spotted ACAB (on ARRSE), thank you - once again I fecked up by putting up the wrong draw! Yet it took 60 entries for someone to mention that they had filled in the Hogmanay Draw!!!

Fixed now - there is going to be a Hogmanay Draw as well running from Boxing Day.

Well, that's it fixed now - I blame the fact that I stopped drinking booze over 4 years ago! Let that be a warning to you

No need for anyone to go in and re-do.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Just took it for granted it was another AG quirk... Is that my entry binned?

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

Well we have three winners generated randomly with an interesting spread of results:
  • 1st Budf (ARRSE)
  • 2nd scuba_angel (Rear Party)
  • 3rd Lujonsa (Rum Ration)
I'll be dropping the winners an email letting them know of their good fortune! Thanks to all who entered and better luck next year......