The Annual Christmas Draw - 2021

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Just bumping this up to catch the weekenders. Open to all and a chance of free money (well vouchers) :)

Go for it, the worst you can do is confirm you are one of life's Losers!

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Just two weeks (and a little bit) before this Draw closes and we find out the Losers of 2021. The Draw will close am on 27 Dec 21. Winner selected that afternoon and Bad CO informed of the names and email address so he can send out the vouchers.

If you have not participated, do so now, all Members of Arrse and Rum Ration are welcome to have a go.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I've given a different email, to the last time I won. Last time wife saw Amazon voucher, and spent it:mad::mad:

I take it you didn't read the terms and conditions of entry then? Previous winners have an automatic penalty awarded and would have to have their name drawn three times in consecutive competitions before they can win again.

It's all there. On page 177, clause 231, sub-clause 5, part (b).

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I take it you didn't read the terms and conditions of entry then? Previous winners have an automatic penalty awarded and would have to have their name drawn three times in consecutive competitions before they can win again.

Have you checked for amendments? They are issued frequently on a need to know basis!

Sumo

War Hero

That's ok, not won anything for year's.