The Air Farce shoot themselves in the foot again!

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger
well knock me down with a feather. why is it all the mincers are in the RAF. anyone come across the he/she merlin pilot yet? not my cup of tea

I can't believe he skives off work for a couple of years, earns loads of money in that time, and then gets out with a medical pension!

Mind you, I appreciate that transvestitism (sp?) is their "thing", but they still all look like blokes in frocks. If they were in Georgetown, Penang . . . . well that's different!

Medical discharge my arse, what a disgusting excuse for a man, I hope his parents aren't around to see this. Filthy tranny poof, his comrades are being killed overseas and he's prancing around like friggin danny la rue.
I blame tv as well (television, not transvestites), it started with la rue , then you get the likes of julian queerly and lily savage, then the out and out queers like that little foul mouthed little bender who was always on channel 4 (name escapes me). The kids grow up seeing this filth and think it is acceptable. What we need is discipline, medicine balls, circuit training, marching and cowboys and indians.
Stop this homo madness now !!! The first time your kid tries to dress up in mummies clothes, make it his last, training from an early age may stem the tide of deviency.

Junglie said:
Now get off that fence Lingyai
:oops: Sorry, must have stepped into that zone again.....
Someone starts talking about moral decay and I just wake up in a pair of torn shorts in the middle of nowhere.
Damn that overdose of gamma radiation.
You will have to excuse my ranting until I can find a way to control this raging spirit that dwells within me......