The 2018 thread of Resolutions

Weeeell. I kinda guess in all the excitement of this thread that I sorta missed one point. How come you know about ma wife's underwear?

Think carefully before you reply, because I might have an interesting proposal for you.
I stated your red knickers in with your wife whites, could be any garment that is white , knowing you wear red knickers was a blind guess but obviously correct:rolleyes:

No idea how to post on my own thread. Is anyone is in faslane now who could give my son a lift to train station no taxis are running and he's been duty all christmas were supposed to be having ourfamily christmas tomorrow and he can't getback. If someone does this for me uwould truly be my hero

No idea how to post on my own thread. Is anyone is in faslane now who could give my son a lift to train station no taxis are running and he's been duty all christmas were supposed to be having ourfamily christmas tomorrow and he can't getback. If someone does this for me uwould truly be my hero
that's a problem with Scotland, it stops as they approach New Year , his best bet would be to see if anybody on base could give him a lift or see if buses are still running?

The wife has suggested that my New Years Resolution should be to stop swearing at people who collide with me whilst they are texting on their mobiles instead of looking where they are going. That's one resolution that won't last long!

The wife has suggested that my New Years Resolution should be to stop swearing at people who collide with me whilst they are texting on their mobiles instead of looking where they are going. That's one resolution that won't last long!
I would not even bother with that resolution. More fun to annoy the idiots and give them a mouthful.

Sometimes I stand my ground and do not take avoiding action when said texter does not look where they are going. It is worth the argument to get them to take responsibility for their own safety instead of being glued to a bloody phone telling them who has done what on faceache.

I would not even bother with that resolution. More fun to annoy the idiots and give them a mouthful.

Sometimes I stand my ground and do not take avoiding action when said texter does not look where they are going. It is worth the argument to get them to take responsibility for their own safety instead of being glued to a bloody phone telling them who has done what on faceache.
A quick sidestep, foot out and trip the feckers over. But would they learn? Probably not.