The 2018 thread of Resolutions

Time to make a 2018 New Year

upload_2017-12-27_13-15-15.jpeg

I gave up the fags in June 2017, so that one's out the window. I therefore resolve to get my saggy cadaver into a more reasonable shape before Summer 2018 and not to block out the sun on my next beachin' holiday. I will also be setting aside more time for WolfPackLeader and vow to be a better husband than
her last one, providing she understands she must be a better WolfPackLeader than my last one. I am
going to finish ALL the DIY tasks before the end of the New Year and promise never to have a wee
with the toilet seat down ever again.
Finally, I shall be writing a brand new No.1 best selling book about a Top Secret elite military unit
that nobody has ever written anything about until now.
The S.T.C.
2018 is going to be mad.

B.N.M.

Time to make a 2018 New Year

View attachment 27165

I gave up the fags in June 2017, so that one's out the window. I therefore resolve to get my saggy cadaver into a more reasonable shape before Summer 2018 and not to block out the sun on my next beachin' holiday. I will also be setting aside more time for WolfPackLeader and vow to be a better husband than
her last one, providing she understands she must be a better WolfPackLeader than my last one. I am
going to finish ALL the DIY tasks before the end of the New Year and promise never to have a wee
with the toilet seat down ever again.
Finally, I shall be writing a brand new No.1 best selling book about a Top Secret elite military unit
that nobody has ever written anything about until now.
The S.T.C.
2018 is going to be mad.

B.N.M.
@BillyNoMates setting your self up to fail if you think you do a deal with wolf pack leader that will benefit you, good luck with you book:p

Um difficult one that, less time on phone OK?
If I'm using to do some productive it's ok but the amount of times I get it out to check social media is ridiculous! It's obviously become a habit because I'll do it without even thinking...

depends if you throw your red knickers in with your wife's whites, can save a major headache :rolleyes:
Weeeell. I kinda guess in all the excitement of this thread that I sorta missed one point. How come you know about ma wife's underwear?

Think carefully before you reply, because I might have an interesting proposal for you.